*This property is listed by an MVA Certified Expat Broker*
Extremely well-configured and contemporary 4-room, ca. 111sqm apartment on the third and fourth floors, with a lovely balcony overlooking Funenpark, situated in a modern apartment complex with an ELEVATOR and a storage unit in the substructure in Amsterdam’s Centrum borough.
Located on quiet, family-friendly, car-free Funenpark. FREEHOLD PROPERTY.
The property is in a quiet corner of the vibrant city center, in the triangle Czaar Peterstraat- Cruquiuskade- Panamalaan. The park that borders on the property has won several architectural and urban development awards.
The surrounding neighborhoods are growing increasingly popular, and the property is a mere stone’s throw from hotspots such as De Kop van Oost, Spirit, Coulisse, Rosa & Rita, Roest, Louie Louie and Brewery 't IJ “bij de molen”.
Beautiful, redeveloped Oosterpark, with ample options for sports and relaxation, as well as sunny terraces, is less than 5 minutes away by bicycle. Czaar Peterstraat offers countless lovely boutiques and is very close-by, as are Dappermarkt, Artis, the shops in the Eastern Docklands, several museums, a cinema and all basic amenities are within walking distance. Dam Square and Central Station are less than a 10-minute bicycle ride away. The property is in a favorable location relative to the A10 beltway via access road S114 (Piet Hein tunnel) and trams 10, 24 and 26 and bus 22.
The spacious communal entrance features tall ceilings, abundant glass and the elevator will take you to the apartment on the third floor.
Entrance with a neatly tucked away coat closet underneath the stairs. This level also includes two good-sized bedrooms with a view of the water. The modern, spacious bathroom is fitted with a walk-in shower, two sinks and the first toilet. The bathroom has modern, sleek finishes.
The bright and sunny living room is on the fourth floor and presents a stunning view of the water. The open-plan kitchen is fitted with a 6-burner gas stove and a range of appliances, including a refrigerator/freezer, combination microwave, oven, dishwasher, and is situated between the living room and the beautifully designed study corner facing the leafy park, with access to the balcony. On the other side of the centrally positioned internal storage area, is the main bedroom. A fabulous room with a gorgeous fitted wardrobe wall. The main bedroom also opens to the lovely balcony.
The large internal storage room includes the central heating unit (manufactured in 2014), heat recovery system and the laundry station. This level also includes the second restroom, in the same elegant style as the bathroom.
The property features premium finishes, double-glazed, ceiling-height windows and the entire property has a soft-grey cast floor.
The apartment also includes a private storage unit in the building’s substructure and there is a secured bicycle garage next to the communal downstairs hall. There is a waiting list for this.
- Extremely bright and ideally configured 111 sqm home;
- Lovely balcony off the kitchen with a view of Funenpark;
- Three bedrooms;
- Smart study corner;
- Beautifully, elegantly remodelled;
- External ca. 6sqm storage unit in the substructure;
- High-quality newly built property with excellent noise insulation (completed in 2005);
- Retractable sun screens on the outside;
- Situated in a car-free park. The ideal family location in Amsterdam;
- Amsterdam’s largest garden (the park);
- FREEHOLD PROPERTY;
- Hockey /soccer field and a new playground within walking distance;
- Energy label A
- Secured bicycle garage next to the downstairs entrance. There is a waiting list for this.
- Well-organized HOA with a sink fund and long-term maintenance plan. Professional HOA management by VvE Beheer Amsterdam;
- Zeeburgerpad will be redeveloped with apartment complexes and office spaces;
- Monthly HOA charges of € 183.69;
- Closing date to be determined in consultation with seller.
** WE OBSERVE THE RIVM PUBLIC HEALTH GUIDELINES DURING ALL VIEWINGS **
Read full description