In Scheveningen situated well maintained en special 4 room skipper's house (approx. 92 m2) with lot's of original details and sunny roof terrace (approx. 19 m2) with a free view!
The house is situated on own ground and is situated within walking distance of the sea, the beach and the boulevard. In addition it's steps away from the beautiful Westbroekpark and the shops of the Gentsestraat and the Badhuisweg.
- year of construction: 1931
- wooden frames with double glass windows
- ground floor has been isolated
- central heating gas (Vaillant 2007)
- protected city scape
- terms of sale are applicable
- ownership of the ground
- the sales contract will be in accordance to the Netherlands Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM)
- given the property's construction date, and age, an asbestos and non-occupancy clause will be included in the sales contract
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate
agent will look after your interests and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
Read full description