An exceptionally attractive corner town house on a freehold plot with 4 floors including garage. This spacious property is located opposite the Bosjes van Pex and is perfectly suitable for combining living and working.
Would you like to live in the most beautiful part of the Bloemenbuurt, opposite a forest and close to the sea and beach, bordering Vogelwijk and within walking distance of a wide range of sports facilities, such as tennis, football, hockey, cricket, horse riding and korfball?
Then come and view this spacious, welcoming town house in a wonderful and quiet location with an enormous garden on three sides!
What you want to know about Daal en Bergselaan 90
- Lovely freehold plot, 365 m2
- Living area 271 m2, according to the NEN 2580 standard
- Garage (internal)
- Additional back and side entrances on the lower ground floor
- Perfectly suitable as live/work premises
- Green surroundings and at walking distance from the dunes and beach
- Spacious rooms (5 metres wide)
- Spectacular location directly opposite the Bosjes van Pex with two restaurants, two tennis clubs and two football clubs
- Favourable location with regards to hospitality venues, schools (including an international school), shopping centre‘De Savornin Lohmanplein’ on the Thorbeckelaan and shops on the Goudsbloemlaan and Fahrenheitstraat/Thomsonlaan
- The favourable corner plot on the south-west provides the residence with ample daylight
- Unobstructed view of the forest from the front and of the square on the Hyacinthweg from the back
- New EPDM slate roof from 2011
- Oil tank has been removed (Kiwa certificate available)
- Building inspection report available
- Central heating HR combi boiler, brand: Remeha Quinta, construction year 2009
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- Due to the property’s construction year, an age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale.
You enter this beautiful corner town house through the front door on the Daal en Bergselaan. You arrive in a spacious hall with a connecting door. The hall and hallway have a splendid marble floor.
You then arrive in the exceptional 5-metre wide living room with an oak herringbone parquet floor and fireplace. The room is generously lit with daylight, partly through the side windows, and the front bay window affords you a wonderful view of the Bosjes van Pex. The rear balcony is south-west facing.
The large kitchen with its simple kitchen fittings appeals to the imagination.
This floor also has a tiled toilet with a washbasin.
Lower ground floor
The lower ground floor includes a large garden room with a parquet floor. This room provides direct access to the extremely large back garden. This back garden contains the driveway to the internal garage with electricity (three-phase electric power) and water connections. The driveway can also be used to park on the private grounds and can accommodate two cars. The home has an enormous side garden with a wooden shed.
On this floor you will also find a tiled bathroom furnished with a shower, toilet, washbasin and connections for a washing machine and dryer.
Furthermore, the large storage room/hobby room offers space for various options. Finally, there is a deep walk-in cupboard in the hall.
The second entrance at the side of the residence on the Hyacinthweg with access to the lower ground floor is the perfect addition.
The first floor includes a generous front bedroom, 5 metres wide, with oak parquet flooring and features a built-in washbasin. Here, you can also enjoy an unobstructed view over the Daal en Bergselaan and the Bosjes van Pex.
There is also a lovely side bedroom at the front.
The largest bedroom is at the rear (30 m2).
You access the large tiled bathroom from both the hall as the rear bedroom. This bathroom is furnished with a bath and a double sink.
In the hall there is a separate tiled toilet with a washbasin.
The second floor has a spacious landing with a large storage area. This provides the option to create an extra-large bathroom here, for example.
This floor also has a large bedroom at the rear, covering the full width of the house, as well as a side bedroom. Both bedrooms are furnished with built-in washbasins.
Additionally, this floor has plenty of storage space and offers access to a small attic.
Interested in this house? Please contact your personal NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AV, number 530
TRANSFER: in consultation
Read full description