Well-kept, modern, light two-room apartment of approximately 68 m2 of living space. equipped with spacious living room, open kitchen, just sanitary, very spacious bedroom and wonderful sunny loggia. Located on the second floor of a small-scale apartment complex. Living on Damlaan with within walking distance ‘de Vliet’, the attractive lock with terraces and restaurants and the various specialty shops around the corner. Who doesn't want that? In the immediate vicinity you will also find; sports facilities, catering, shops, public transport and the future covered shopping mall "Mall of the Netherlands".
Are you coming to taste the atmosphere?
Entrance to the complex on Damlaan, well-kept hall with mailboxes and doorbells. Stairs and elevator to the relevant floor. Beautiful layout with galleries overlooking the courtyard. Small-scale complex "Halte Damhof" is characterized by its excellent location in the historic center of Leidschendam and the playful layout of the apartments.
House entrance, spacious hall with meter cupboard. Long corridor to the living room located on the cozy shopping street Damlaan. Bright, attractive living room with open kitchen with various appliances, large windows and sunny loggia at the rear. High side window for extra light in the living room. Separate storage cupboard with space for washing machine, dryer and central heating system accessible through the hall. Separate, modern tiled toilet with fountain. Modern tiled bathroom with shower, radiator and sink. Very spacious bedroom at the front where you can also create a study / workplace.
- Light, modern, ground floor two-room apartment with private storage and (temporary) use of parking space;
- Very suitable for a single or double household;
- Small-scale complex with playful layout and view of the inner garden;
- Ground floor living in the center of Leidschendam with all facilities within walking distance;
- Apartment located on the Damlaan; Damlaan is characterized by its specialty shops and restaurants.
- Bus line towards Leiden / Voorburg / The Hague at the door;
- Roads to the surrounding municipalities easily accessible;
- Year of construction 2006;
- Active VvE with a monthly contribution of € 141;
- Delivery in consultation;
This information has been drawn up by us with care. However, Reichman & Rommelaar does not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified dimensions and surfaces are indicative.
Read full description