Property is only for residents of 55 years and older!
Spacious 3-room apartment of 68 m˛ located on the fourth floor of service flat ‘Zuidwende’ with elevator, sunny balcony and a beautiful view on the Zuid-as!
The property is located about 10 minutes on walking distance of the shopping mall ‘Groot Gelderlandplein’, the shops of the Beethovenstraat and railway and metrostation Zuid/WTC. The A10 ring road is quickly accessible via the Boelelaan.
Entrace/ hall, storage, toilet, simple kitchen with small utility room and boiler, living room at the front and a dining room at the rear with a door to the south facing balcony, spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes, at the rear of the apartment and gives access to the bathroom with bathtub, sink and connection for washing / drying machine. The apartment has a storage room and bicycle storage on the ground floor.
The apartment is located a at the corner of the De Boelelaan, Van Leijenberghlaan and the Beethovenstraat, on the edge of the Zuidas. In recent years, this district has been developed at high temp into the most modern place in Amsterdam. Public transport stops at the door and Station Zuid/ WTX, the hyper modern shopping mall Gelderlandplein, where you can go for various needs, is a 10-minute walk away.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS Zuidwende
It is very nice and quiet living in this pleasant complex. For example, various activities are organized including concerts, book reviews and there is room for sports. In short, an ideal place to live comfortably in peace.
The apartment is situated in the service flat ‘Zuidwende’. It is very nice and quiet living in this pleasant complex. For example, various activities are organized including concerts, book reviews and there is room for sports. In short, an ideal place to live comfortably in peace.
- The service costs are currently € 341,95 per month, excluding heating costs.
- The advance heating costs is currently € 75 per month.
- The VvE applies an age limit of 55 years by means of a ballotage.
- Self-reliance is one of the criteria.
- The property is subject to the General Provisions for continuing lease of the municipality of Amsterdam 2000;
- The current ground lease is € 128,80 per year;
- Annual indexing applies;
- The current period runs from 1-7-1961 up to and including 30-6-2036;
- Switching: The seller has registered the application date so that you can still use the favorable one conditions for switching to a perpetual leasehold right. Ask our office for more information.
- Living area 68 m˛;
- there is a elevator;
- old age and non-resident clause applicable;
- project notary Notierkantoor Spier & Hazenberg;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description