Located in a child-friendly street in attractive Benoordenhout, a 2-storey town house (approx. 114 m²) with sunny front and very deep and well-kept back garden with many hours of sunshine throughout the day and wooden shed. Realization of roof construction is possible (environmental permit required)!
The town house is in reasonable to good condition and is within walking distance of the shops of the Van Hoytemastraat, Landgoed Clingendael, various sports fields, schools and the roads of The Hague.
via spacious front garden (SW) with space for bicycles approx. 591 x 545
entrance: hall with cellar cupboard and toilet with hand basin
broken-through living/dining room and sliding door to the backyard (NE) approx. 1117 x 389/324
kitchen with 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, oven, dishwasher, close-in boiler and washing machine connection approx. 339 x 188
stairs to the
landing with toilet with sink, storage cupboard and skylight
front side room with closet approx. 318 x 190
spacious front room with cupboard approx. 426 x 326
back side room with cupboard approx. 304 x 190
spacious back room with heating/storage cupboard and access to balcony approx. 583 x 414
bathroom with bath, washbasin, design radiator and storage space approx. 237 x 178
well-kept, very deep backyard on the northeast with wooden shed approx. 14 meters deep
- in the quiet Benoordenhout, in a very popular street, a 2-storey town house with sunny front and very deep back garden with many hours of sunshine throughout the day and wooden shed
- year of construction: approx. 1937
- approx. 114 m² of floor area according to the NEN 2580 measurement
- plot of 170 m²
- living area after realizing the roof construction approx. 160 m² (environmental permit required)!
- energy label D
- 4 bedrooms
- aluminium window frames with double glazed windows
- electric sunshade on the front façade (2019)
- new central heating system including new radiators (2019)
- central heating gas (Remeha Avanta 2019)
- extensive electrical installation
- protected city scape
- terms of sale are applicable
- ownership of the ground
- the sales contract will be in accordance to the Netherlands Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM)
- given the property's construction date, and age, an asbestos and non-occupancy clause will be included in the sales contract
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate
agent will look after your interests and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
Read full description