PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A ROOF EXTENSION HAS BEEN REQUESTED AND IS CURRENTLY PENDING FROM THE MUNICPALITY OF THE HAGUE.
Very spacious, 4-room, top floor apartment with approx. 86 m2 of living space, comprising a big living room, a kitchen, 3 bedrooms and a sunny terrace. Planning permission has been requested so that an extra floor can be added. The property has a very central location, within walking distance of the city centre, as well at the Zeeheldenkwartier area with its buzzing bars, cafés and restaurants, lots of shops and there is public transport close by.
An open porch with steps up to the 1st floor where there is a hall with the meter cupboard, then stairs up to the 2nd floor landing that has a cloakroom with a WC. The spacious living room is approx. 7.02x3.48 and has a fireplace. To the rear there is a big bedroom, approx. 4.12x3.48, with a sink, a front bedroom, approx. 3.94x2.10 with a fitted wardrobe, plumbing for a washing machine and the gas meter. The tiled shower room is approx. 1.80x1.10, and the kitchen is fitted with a gas cooker with an oven, a fridge / freezer, a Nefit central heating combi-boiler and a smart thermostat. The light back bedroom is approx. 3.18x2.87 and has French doors out to the sunny, south west-facing terrace, which is approx. 3.00x1.99.
- The Municipality of The Hague section Y number 2410 A-3
- Built in 1915
- 1/3 share in the whole communal building
- Living space: 85.9 m2 using standard measuring instructions
- Most windows are double glazed
- Active Owners Association
- Contribution to the Owners Association: €50.= per month
- Building permission for a roof extension, pending final agreement from the Municipality of The Hague
- Old property, environment, and non-resident clauses apply
- Handover can be done straight away
Read full description