Three-room apartment in the popular Piratenwijk. Located on the edge of the city park and very near the center of Hoofddorp. The apartment has two good bedrooms, a sunny balcony and a garage box with private parking space. There is a spacious living room with patio doors to the sunny balcony with a wonderful unobstructed view.
The location is ideal; a 5-minute walk from the center with its cozy restaurants and terraces, various shops, but also the cinema, town hall, theater and culture building. On Friday there is a weekly market with a wide range of various fresh products at the Burgemeester van Stamplein. The R-net bus connection to Amsterdam, Schiphol, Heemstede and Haarlem is also located here. You can reach the NS Station Hoofddorp within a few minutes, where there are excellent train connections to the major cities.
Good to know:
* Near the center of Hoofddorp
* Good light through large windows
* Sunny wide balcony with unobstructed views and electric blinds
* Good sized garage box (with electricity) with private parking space in front
* Bus stop at five minutes walking distance
* Near Hoofddorp railway station and various roads to major cities
* Parking with permit (blue zone), to be requested by residents
* Good Owners Association
* Delivery immediately
Building entrance, doorbells, staircase and elevator, private garage with parking space in front
apartment entrance, hall with videophone, toilet with washbasin, storage room with central heating system, bathroom with walk-in shower, radiator and washbasin, spacious bedroom with French balcony. Spacious, bright living room with patio doors to sunny south-west facing balcony, open kitchen with various built-in appliances: 4-burner gas hob, extractor and oven. Second bedroom with also a French balcony, which can also be used as a dining room for example.
Read full description