Modern and spacious apartment, divided over three levels, on PRIVATE GROUND with a TERRACE ON SOUTH, TWO PARKING SPACES and a storage room. This house can be reached with its own entrance from the ground floor or via the staircase with elevator. The house has, among other things, a modern, very well-equipped kitchen, two bathrooms, three bedrooms and a living room with a spacious south-facing terrace and a very nice view of greenery and water. All this is located near the Zuidas, the Amstelpark and the Groot Gelderlandplein. We are happy to show you around this beautiful house.
Main entrance in the well-maintained and bright communal staircase of the Terras Op Zuid complex. Via elevator or stairs to the mezzanine floor, where the entrance to the house is right around the corner.
Entrance hall with wardrobe, meter cupboard, stairs cupboard with washing machine and dryer and storage space. The second bathroom is also located on the landing, with a walk-in shower, sink and toilet. Stairs to both the first floor and the ground floor.
Landing with the spacious living room with open kitchen at the rear. The living room has a large sliding door, which opens on two sides, to a terrace on the south, where you can sit privately and enjoy the beautiful view of the water feature and the greenery. The modern open kitchen consists of a cooking peninsula, which includes Neff appliances, including an induction hob, a steam oven, a dishwasher, a Quooker, a Liebherr wine climate cabinet and built-in power strip and is equipped with a granite worktop. The high cupboards wall has a Neff combi oven, a Whirlpool high refrigerator, a freezer, a Neff coffee machine and a warming drawer. The extractor hood (Novy) and recessed spotlights are beautifully built-in above the island.
Via the landing to the spacious bedroom at the front with access to the private bathroom, equipped with a bath, walk-in shower, wide washbasin with mirror cabinet, towel radiator and toilet. On the landing there is another toilet with hand basin and a cupboard with the mechanical ventilation system and plenty of storage space.
Here are two bedrooms, both with a ceiling height of no less than 4 meters. One of the rooms has an (extra) entrance door, so you can enter the house directly from the private part of the platform and can also be used as a practice or office space.
In addition to the parking garage, this house has no fewer than two parking spaces, which are located next to each other. There is also a storage room on this level.
The apartment is located in Amsterdam Buitenveldert, near the Zuidas. Close to the covered shopping center Groot Gelderlandplein and the range of shops on Beethovenstraat is not far away. The Amstelpark is just around the corner within walking distance and the Amsterdamse Bos can also be reached quickly by bicycle, as is the Olympiaplein.
The location is very easily accessible by car: via the S109 the Ring A10 can be reached within a few minutes from the house. Public transport options are also good. Both RAI Station and Station Zuid WTC are a short cycling distance. Several bus stops are within walking distance.
- Year of construction 2017;
- Living area approximately 117 m≤ and a storage room of 5 m≤ (NEN2580 report available);
- Own land (no leasehold, very special in Buitenveldert);
- Double ground floor apartment located on the ground floor, mezzanine floor and first floor;
- South facing terrace of more than 14 m2 off the living room with a wonderful view of wide water and greenery;
- Three spacious bedrooms;
- Two bathrooms, three toilets;
- Entire apartment with ceramic tiled floor in wood look with underfloor heating;
- Two private parking spaces next to each other next to the parking garage;
- Storage room in the basement;
- Underfloor heating by district heating;
- Aluminum frames with HR + glass;
- Energy label A;
- Active and professionally managed VvE;
- Total service costs are Ä 236.69 per month (including service costs for the apartment with storage of Ä 199.73 per month and Ä 18.48 per month per parking space);
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description