YES! Beautiful, stylish and very luxurious renovated apartment, all ground floor on the second floor with a deep balcony. The house has recently been completely renovated architecturally with detailed and luxurious details. A striking feature of the house is the spacious living room with high ceilings, large windows and with a light round bay window at the front and attractive, modern gas fireplace. At the rear there is a beautiful custom design kitchen with cooking island with high-quality Gaggenau appliances. French doors provide access to the balcony with a view of the green inner gardens. The house has two spacious bedrooms, each with its own luxurious bathroom.
Located in a beautiful and characteristic location in Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, on the quiet part of the Lairessestraat, around the corner from the van Baerlestraat, the Concertgebouw and the Museumplein. The house is ideally located for luxurious shops and fine dining options, the Cornelis Schuytstraat and various prominent museums. For a drink or a delicious dinner you can go to L'Entrecôte et les dames, Izakaya, Bar Carter or George WPA. On Saturdays you can get your groceries at the diverse and atmospheric ZuiderMRKT at the Jacob Obrechtplein.
There is good accessibility via various roads, public transport, the Zuid / WTC railway station and the new De Pijp metro station are only 10 minutes by bike. In the middle of the bustling city life, this house is yet wonderfully quietly located in Oud Zuid.
The apartment is located on the second floor:
Characteristic solid front door, wide staircase with access to the apartment on the second floor. Entrance through the spacious hall, with a modern separate toilet, 4 built-in wardrobes which, among other things, provide space for a wardrobe, white goods and the electrical group box. From the hall there is access to all rooms in the house which are all equipped with beautiful high ceilings, recessed lighting and underfloor heating. The fantastic and spacious living room can be reached through French doors, fitted with double glazing. At the front there is a beautiful view of the Lairessestraat. The beautiful, round bay window offers plenty of light and creates a light and attractive appearance. At the front is also the seating area, there is room for a spacious sitting area, with a view of the beautiful gas fireplace. The luxurious open kitchen is located at the rear of the living room and is equipped with a kitchen island with space for bar stools and a built-in kitchen wall, finished with a special natural stone top, equipped with Gaggenau appliances including: steamer, oven, induction hob, automatic integrated extraction, fridge and freezer with water and ice dispenser and a dishwasher. French doors give access to the new, beautiful and deep balcony with a view over the green inner gardens. The first, spacious bedroom is located at the rear of the house and has its own luxury bathroom equipped with Dornbracht sanitary ware, including: a bath, double sink and a walk-in rain shower. The second, spacious, bedroom is located at the front of the house and also has its own bathroom with Dornbracht sanitary ware including: shower and sink. The apartment has been completely renovated and furnished to a design by Cravt Real Estate, taking luxury and comfort as a starting point. The entire house has a high-quality oak herringbone floor and underfloor heating, with all rooms being separately adjustable. All the piping has been completely replaced and the W installations and the electricity installation have been completely renewed. The house will be delivered turn-key.
Traditionally built house with a tiled roof.
Wooden frames, with double glazing. The frames at the rear have been completely renewed.
Electricity: Modern group box with earth leakage switch (completely renovated in 2019 with sufficient groups).
Heating: by underfloor heating, each room can be controlled separately.
RESUME. Remeha boiler, year 2019.
Mechanical ventilation available.
- The house is located on leasehold of the Municipality of Amsterdam.
- The ground rent is € 306.55 per year. The current period runs until June 30, 2038 with 1 annual indexation.
- The General provisions for continuous leasehold 2000 apply.
In accordance with NEN 2580 measurement, the living area is 133,40 m2.
The building-related outdoor space is 5,7 m2.
NB. The specified area has been measured in accordance with NEN2580 and carried out by a professional measuring company.
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- The VvE consists of 3 members and is under own management.
- The service costs are currently € 100,- per month.
- The cash position amounts to approx. € 3.537,- (2018).
- An MJOP is present.
- Located on the quiet part of the characteristic Lairessestraat.
- Spacious and well laid out three-room apartment located on the second floor with a lovely balcony.
- Two bedrooms with access to a private bathroom.
- The luxurious bathrooms are equipped with Dornbracht sanitary facilities.
- Completely renovated and furnished to a design by Cravt Real Estate, where luxury and comfort are the starting point.
- The sitting room is equipped with a gas fireplace.
- There is underfloor heating in the entire apartment, all rooms can be controlled separately.
- Completely replaced pipework, W-installations completely renewed.
- Equipped with completely new electricity installation.
- The entire house has a high-quality oak herringbone floor.
- Beautiful high ceilings with Floss lighting / recessed spotlights.
- Video Intercom system with WiFi option.
- Turn-key delivery.
ACCESSIBILITY AND PARKING
The apartment is easily accessible by car from the A-10 ring road (S107 and S108). There are several tram stops near tram 2, 3, 5 and 12. There is also a bus stop practically in front of the door, bus 347,357 and 397. Parking by means of a permit system, on public roads there is paid parking on Mondays to Saturday from 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM (see website Municipality of Amsterdam). You can cycle to Zuid station in 10 minutes and Schiphol is also quickly accessible.
Delivery will take place in consultation.
Read full description