For sale: a special, very spacious and unique top-floor apartment (no neighbors above), located in a central area close by Museumplein in Amsterdam South. The apartment measures approximately 191 m² and is situated on the third and fourth floor of the building, the apartment has its own private entry from the street. The buyer of the apartment can adjust and renovate the apartment to his/her own liking, for the possibilities please have a look at our artist impressions.
We happily take the time to show you the possibilities of this amazing apartment.
Location and surroundings:
The apartment is situated on De Lairessestraat in the heart of Amsterdam South, close by the Museumplein. The area is known to be very family friendly and in the direct surroundings one can find all daily necessities as well as great schools. Plenty of nice bars and restaurants can be found in the area. For relaxation and nature the beloved Vondelpark is at walking distance. Parking of cars can be done on the public road in front of the apartment building, payment runs through the license system of the municipality of Amsterdam. Please check the website of the municipality of Amsterdam for the current waiting list for parking licenses. Usually one can easily park the car in front of the apartment building.
Multiple trams & buses with connections throughout the whole city are in close proximity. The ring A10 can be reached within five minutes of driving.
Private entry from the street. Private staircase that leads towards the hallway on the third floor. Spacious living room, with bay window and windows on both ends for extra natural light. The folding doors give direct access to the balcony, facing North/West. A closed kitchen and guest toilet can also be found on this floor. Internal staircase to the fourth floor, hallway with access to all the rooms. Three bedrooms are located on the front of the apartment and three bedrooms are located on the rear of the apartment. The bathrooms is situated in the middle of the apartment, as well as a separate toilet and laundry room.
- Spacious top floor apartment, with amazing potential to be transformed to a ‘’one of kind’’ family home;
- Internal transformation can be done completely to the liking of the buyer;
- Entire apartment equipped with double glazing and wooden window frames;
- Apartment is situated on a continuous right of ground lease owned by the municipality of Amsterdam, the general clauses of 2000 apply.
- The current time slot of ground lease runs until March 2039, the current lease fee is € 504,-- per year;
- The current owners have applied for the discounted everlasting ground lease contract;
- The apartment building De Lairessestraat 78 was divided in 3 apartment rights in 2009;
- The administration of the Owners Association is managed professionally, the monthly service charge is € 164,--.
- Great location toward the A10 ring road and public transport;
- Transfer date: Upon agreement, can be arranged quickly.
Read full description