Spacious CORNER family home with 4/5 bedrooms, bathroom and very spacious front and back garden. The house
is located in a quiet street in a child-friendly neighborhood in Elsrijk, within walking distance of the city center of
Amstelveen. It also has a convenient location in relation to public transport and important arterial roads.
The house is located in the quiet and beautiful Elsrijk, within cycling distance of the beautiful 'Amsterdamse Bos'.
Here you can enjoy walking, jogging, cycling or use the various sports facilities (hockey, tennis, football, riding school, etc.). For daily shopping you can go to the various supermarkets, these are located within walking distance
The Stadshart of Amstelveen can be reached by bike and by foot within a few minutes and has a
very wide range of shops, restaurants and entertainment options. Childcare, primary and secondary
schools are conveniently close by for children.
The location is conveniently located for the light rail to Amsterdam and other public transport. The various roads such as the A2, A4, A9 and A10 are easily and quickly accessible.
Approx. 6 meters deep east facing front garden with covered bicycle shed. Entrance, meter cupboard, toilet room with
hand basin, stairs with stairs (storage) cupboard. The living room is located at the front of the house and features an attractive fireplace. At the rear is the dining area and the bright kitchen with a fridge-freezer (Siemens), stove with 5-burner gas hob and oven (Ariston) and dishwasher (Bosch).
The ground floor has a well-maintained wooden floor.
The 12 meter deep sunny backyard faces west and has a large storage room with electricity and a back entrance. The backyard has neat ceramic tiles. A large sun canopy is attached to the rear facade.
Three bedrooms. Due to the corner location, 1 of the bedrooms (at the rear) also has one
side window. The bathroom at the front has a shower, sink, toilet and towel radiator. The
bedroom at the front has an electrically operated shutter. The smaller room on the side
rear side is currently used as a neat storage and clothing area.
The 2nd floor:
The master bedroom has dormer windows at both the front and rear. The airconditioning in this bedroom has been installed in 2018. The 2nd bedroom is currently used as an office. The washing machine and dryer are also located here. The boiler hangs in a separate cupboard.
All windows are fitted with electrically operated shutters. The light landing has a VELUX roof window for daylighting.
WHAT YOU CErTANLY WANT TO KNOW:
- Quiet corner location of the house. The living room and three bedrooms are adjacent to the free side wall.
- The corner location guarantees a very sunny backyard on the west. Early in the season you can take advantage of the sun in the morning at the back of the garden. Moreover, you can enjoy the wonderful evening sun at the rear facade.
- Synthetic frames with double glazing. Front and barn door are made of wood
- Well-maintained wooden floors and beautiful panel doors throughout the house
- Sun awning at the rear of the ground floor and electric shutters at the front of the 1st floor and 2nd floor
- Intergas boiler 2015
- Living area approximately 105 m2, located on its own land 160 m2
- Built in 1956, dormer window at the front in 2013 and rear (approx.) 2007 installed
- Well maintained
- Quiet street in a child-friendly neighborhood with several schools within walking distance
- Children's playground around the corner
- Central location in Amstelveen in relation to Stadshart, Amsterdamse bos, Middelpolder and sports fields
- Convenient location in relation to major arterial roads, Amsterdam and Schiphol
- Free parking in front of the door, without a permit
When selling, the seller hands over an energy label C.
As indicated on the list of movable property.
Deed of purchase and specifics:
Delivery takes place in consultation.
The purchaser must appoint a public notary in Amsterdam or Amstelveen within two working days after having reached the verbal agreement. The purchase contract used is the ‘Ring Amsterdam’ model.
The purchaser is free to choose the public notary. If the buyer has not designated a notary within these 2 working days, the seller has the right to designate it.
We have selected this information with the utmost care. We accept no responsibility for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, nor for the consequences thereof. All the indicated measurements and surfaces are indicative. The buyer has a duty to investigate any issues that are relevant to him/her. The real estate agent is the advisor of the seller in respect of this apartment. We advise you to engage the services of an expert (NVM) real estate agent to assist you during the purchasing process. If you have a specific requirement with regard to the residence, we recommend that you inform our purchasing real estate agent thereof in time and conduct an independent investigation, or have it done on your behalf. If you do not engage the services of an expert representative, the expert deems that you are capable to establish any relevant matters.
The asbestos and old-age clauses shall be included in the deed of purchase.
Read full description