For Rent this modern and fully furnished 4 bedroom family home in a green and child-friendly neighbourhood close to the centre of Amstelveen.
- open plan living and dining area, tastefully furnished and lovingly finished
- fully equipped open kitchen
- generous and easy to maintain west facing garden, ideal for relaxation or for entertaining guests
- first floor contains 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are master sized
- on this level is also the bathroom fully equipped with both bathtub and shower as well as wash basin and WC
- on the second floor is the large converted attic space, now another master sized bedroom
- storage options underneath the roof and in the stone garden shed
- double glazing
- washing machine provided for your laundry needs
- public parking everywhere in this neighbourhood
- total living space around 125 m2
Location: 5 minutes walk to the city centre at Oranjebaan
This Amstelveen Mid - East area was built in the fifties and sixties and conceived from a single concept. It is a typical sixties neighbourhood with mostly single-family homes surrounded by some apartment buildings.
Central to the district runs a strip of park linked to water, with footpaths and connections to other neighbourhoods. To the eastern edge of the neighbourhood is the open countryside of the Middelpolder.
Between the two northern neighbourhoods is the shopping centre Kostverlorenhof and between the two southern neighbourhoods is the Bankrashof mall. Both shopping malls offer a wide variety of shops.
- Metro/tramline 25 from Amstelveen Westwijk via Amstelveen Middenhoven via Amstelveen Centre via Amsterdam South World Trade Centre to Amsterdam Central Station and up to North Amsterdam.
- Tramline 5: Amsterdam Central Station - Amsterdam Museum Quarter - Amstelveen Shopping Centre
Ring road connections to: A9, A2, A10 and A4
Rental agreement on the basis of a B-contract - maximum rental period 24 months
Quoted rental price is exclusive of Utilities (gas, water, electricity, tv and internet)
Tenancy agreements subject to owner’s consent
Measurements not conform NEN 2580
For more information about this property or about our total portfolio call our office or visit our website. Our team of specialists will be happy to assist you.
Read full description