***This property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker***
Unique opportunity to purchase and live in a new-build family corner property WITH SOUTH-WEST FACING GARDEN, NO OWNERS’ ASSOCIATION(!), in the popular Watergraafsmeer area! This modern family home is extremely energy-efficient, has solar panels on the roof, wall insulation, insulated glass, balanced ventilation and FLOOR HEATING throughout. The sustainable materials used have created a low-maintenance home (no maintenance required for approximately 10 years).
The front of the property is situated along a large court yard garden and offers a great view of Pasteurstraat due to its corner position. The living room overlooks the sunny back garden (sun from 11 a.m. until 9 p.m.). The gardens are separated by beech hedges. The corner plot offers an unobstructed view of the green area and the street. Upon entering the property, you are immediately struck by the celling height of approx. 3 meters, the large and high windows and French doors to the garden, creating an extremely bright and airy living space. The walls are wallpaper ready and you can have the flooring done exactly to your liking.
The property is one of the new-build properties of the Park Jeruzalem project, a modern residential area in the heart of Watergraafsmeer (next to Park Frankendael). This quiet residential area is characterised by housing blocks and court yard gardens. The court yard garden has been smartly landscaped, retaining the trees that were already there and adding benches, flower gardens and paving and, in doing so, creating a pleasant living area.
The property is located in a green neighbourhood, near all amenities, good schools, a selection of shops, bars and restaurants and excellent public transport links (Amstel station is just a 10-minute walk away). You can find a good variety of sports facilities in Middenmeer Sports Park, including soccer, hockey and tennis clubs and Jaap Eden ice rink.
At the front, behind the hedge, is the bike parking.
Entrance property: large hall with meter cupboard, door to the kitchen-diner with modern corner kitchen, various kitchen appliances (dishwasher, induction cooker with extractor unit, fridge-freezer and combined hot air oven/ microwave), spacious living room overlooking the garden with large windows and two French doors to the garden. Separate toilet with small washbasin. Storage space underneath the staircase.
Stairs in the living room leading up to the first floor.
Landing, second toilet with small washbasin, bedroom at the rear with windows from floor to ceiling. Second bedroom at the rear with sliding doors opening up to a small balcony. Internal storage/utility space with heat recovery installation, central heating boiler and connection for the washing machine and/or drier. At the rear of the property, the third bedroom with broad window ledges and a view of the court yard garden. The modern family bathroom has enough space for a bath tub and separate walk-in shower, washbasin and towel radiator.
- Living area: approx. 105 m2 (measurement report available)
- Family CORNER PROPERTY with free view at both sides
- Energy-efficient! (Solar panels, balanced ventilation and floor heating)
- Fully insulated
- No Owners’ Association
- Energy label A
- Central heating boiler (Intergas HRE, 2020)
- CO2 alarm in every room, each of the rooms has separate controls for the thermostat
- Year of construction: 2020
- The ground rent has been bought off until 31/07/2068 (2000 General Provisions for Continuous ground lease of the Municipality of Amsterdam).
- The sellers applied for the possibility to transfer to perpetual ground lease subject to favourable conditions as they applied in 2019. This application is transferable to the buyer.
- The court yard area is a communal area, mandatory membership
- Annual property tax: € PM (2020)
- Annual sewer charges: € 138.31 (2020)
- Annual Water board charges € PM (2020)
- Annual contribution for communal courtyard: € PM (2020), it is estimated that this will amount to € 80 per year.
Read full description