In the popular Staatsliedenbuurt area, a stone's throw from the Westerpark, you will find this beautifully arranged, super comfortable 1 bedroom apartment, with canal view!
Located on the first floor of an in 2011 completely renovated building. It's so cleverly laid out that it feels big. Wooden floors, lots of light, a modern open kitchen with luxury built-in appliances and a natural stone worktop, a comfortable bathroom with walk-in shower, sink and toilet and a separate bedroom with storage and washing machine cupboard, quietly located at the rear. The wooden turn-tilt windows are fitted with insulating glass.
With the view on the canal, you will enjoy yourself inside. Once outside, you will find the Van Limburg Stirumstraat around the corner, with a large and varied range of shops, including 2 supermarkets and the famous Avondwinkel (unique range). Many restaurants, cafes and coffee bars in the immediate vicinity. And then of course the Westerpark with the Culture Park and lots of creative activity. Just a few minutes walking and you are in the Jordaan area, with many more fun things. The tram, lines 3 and 5, have a stop around the corner. Parking in front of the door via a permit system.
• Approx. 35 m2 living space, measurement report available
• Own ground!
• Built in 1896, completely renovated including new foundation in 2011
• Wooden tilt and turn windows fitted with insulating glass
• Energy label C.
• Super location, close to Westerpark, Jordaan and Haarlemmerplein
• VVE consisting of 4 members, Technical multi-year plan available
• Service costs 56 euro per month
• Delivery in consultation.
Read full description