Unique! Living in a highly desirable street and neighbourhood! A light and lovely three-room apartment of 72.3m2 with a roof terrace of approx. 9m2 in Amsterdam. In beautiful condition located in the Indische Buurt in the eastern district of Amsterdam (Amsterdam Oost). After obtaining a permit, the current owner had the roof extension of over 15m2 and the roof terrace of approximately 9m2 built based on a design by an architect (Window Solutions & Karel Bodon).
The apartment is located on the fourth floor; however, you already have your own entrance on the third floor.
When you enter the street, you immediately notice that all the buildings have recently been renovated with beautiful facades. The street is very well maintained and quiet.
This extremely well-designed apartment is located near the Dappermarkt and the lively Javastraat with its many restaurants, cafés and shops. The Ooster Park, Artis Zoo, and Amsterdam city centre are less than 10 minutes away.
All the amenities you could possibly require are present in the vicinity. Cafés, restaurants, such as Brouwerij t' IJ, Panama, Hartje Oost, Studio K, and the Theaterfabriek are within walking distance for a lovely evening out. There are also sports facilities in the area.
There are excellent public transport connections (train Muiderpoort Station and trams and buses within less than 5 minutes walking distance) and the motorway (A10) is easily accessible.
Central entrance with a well-maintained stairway (renovated - carpeted and painted).
Own entrance and stairs to 4th floor;
spacious and light living room at the front and open kitchen with built-in appliances. The living room is nice and light due to a skylight. At the back, there is a spacious bathroom and bedroom with built-in cabinets. The bathroom (2004) is equipped with a shower, washing machine, toilet and sink.
Roof extension of 15m2 with a fish-bone parquet floor which is suitable for a (guest) bedroom or inspiring workspace or both. Pantry and French doors to a south-facing roof terrace of approx. 9m2.
- Year of construction: 1903;
- Energy label D valid up to 5-10-2030;
- There are sufficient parking spots in the adjacent streets. According to the Amsterdam City website there is currently a 3-month waiting period for a parking permit (permit of area Oost 3).
- NEN2580 measurement report available;
- Contribution for the Owners’ Association (VvE) € 110 per month (temporarily € 200 up to and including April 2021);
- Owner's Association administrated by the owners.
- Delivery in consultation.
- There is a quote od euro 4622,20 for identical fish bone floor on 4th floor as on top floor
Read full description