Modern and wonderfully light house of approx. 127 m² spread over 3 floors of a classic building from the early 1900s. This spacious house has a very bright living room, 3 bedrooms, a new third floor with unobstructed views of the city, two terraces, a new balcony, two kitchens and a bathroom with bath. The Delistraat is a charming quiet street centrally located in the beautiful Indian neighborhood of Amsterdam East with the bustling Javastraat, the Javaplein with its catering, cultural facilities such as Studio K, the Dappermarkt and the beautiful Flevopark. And not unimportantly, the house is on private land!
What do I have to know?
- Surface in accordance with NEN2580: living area of 126.8 m², the balcony is 5.2 m² and the two roof terraces are 6.5 m² and 11.2 m²
- Private land: so leasehold does not apply
- Third floor: this has recently been realized with a permit, has a kitchen unit and access via French doors to a terrace at both the front of 6.5 m² and at the rear of 11.2 m²
- Location: there is nothing short of facilities here. Near the eatery / shopping-rich Java Street, cafes, restaurants such as Brouwerij t 'IJ, Panama, Hartje Oost, Studio K and the Theaterfabriek can be found a stone's throw away
- Parks: the house is located between Oosterpark, Funenpark and Flevopark, so there is plenty of choice within a few minutes' walk
- Privacy: no upstairs neighbors
- Schools: various options in the immediate vicinity
- Accessibility: various tram and bus lines within walking distance, including the Muiderpoort station. The ring A-10 and A-1 are also easily accessible and you can reach the center within 10 minutes by bike
- Parking: this is possible in the street and there is currently a waiting period of 4 months for a permit
- Kitchen: this was renewed in 2016, is adjacent to the balcony and is equipped with various built-in appliances. The kitchen on the third floor was installed in 2019
- Bathroom: modern, spacious and equipped with a bath, shower, 2nd toilet and a double sink
- Toilet: on both floors
- Bedrooms: there are 3 well-sized bedrooms on the 4th floor, the main bedroom has a walk-in closet
- Insulation: the window frames are double glazed and in 2016 the ceiling and walls of the 4th floor were insulated
- Year of construction: 1903
- Building maintenance: the façade was cleaned, joined and impregnated in 2016. In 2020 the balconies are renewed and the roof has been addressed. Parts of the front will be painted this year and the stairwell is planned to be refurbished in 2022
- House maintenance: the floors and kitchen were renewed in 2016, the third floor with roof terraces were realized in 2019. The bathroom has been partly renovated in 2020.
- Balcony: this is adjacent to the kitchen and is located over the full width of the building facing northwest
- Association of owners (V.v.E.): the small-scale V.v.E. is managed by the members themselves. There is a multi-year maintenance plan and the monthly service costs are currently € 130
- Split: the building is split into 4 apartment rights
- Energy label: D
- Other: the entrance is on the second floor, lots of outdoor space, turnkey, wooden floor on all 3 floors, unique in finish and surface
- Heating and hot water: via our own central heating system, which was serviced in 2017
- Delivery: in consultation, this can be done immediately if desired
This registration has been compiled by us with the greatest possible care. However, we do not accept any liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative.
Read full description