Are you looking for an apartment where all you have to do is move in and start unpacking? A tastefully renovated apartment with all the modern comforts and a view which extends to the centre of The Hague? Then a visit to this great 4-room apartment (of which 3 are bedrooms) with a lovely sunny balcony facing west, a shared storage room, shared bicycle storage, and car park will certainly not disappoint you!
Ideally located nearby the Mariahoeve shopping centre, located at the Kleine Loo, and the Shopping Mall of the Netherlands (Leidschenhage). Public transport is within walking distance, but exit roads are also easily accessible. Centrally located near Landgoed Marlot. The city centre is approximately 15 minutes by bike and the beach is about 25 minutes by bike.
Everything else you need to know about Denenburg 137:
- Take a look also at Denenburg 131, which has recently been renovated and is for sale;
- Living area of approx. 90 m2, according to the BBMI;
- Parking space on own property;
- Active Owners’ Association (VvE), with a monthly contribution of € 312,86;
- Advance for heating costs of €55.01 per month;
- Hot water supply to kitchen and bathroom via a water heater, by means of an 80-litre water heater;
- Block (district) heating;
- Collective building insurance;
- Owner's Association is registered with the Chamber of Commerce;
- Wooden window frames with mostly double glazing;
- The apartment is accessible via automatic doors up to the apartment;
- Throughout the entire apartment there are beautiful laminate floors and everything has been laid without thresholds;
- Also suitable for disabled persons or elderly people;
- Modern kitchen and bathroom;
- Energy label: G;
- Construction year: 1962;
- Located on leasehold land: €40.38 per half year;
- The 2% clause will be included in the deed of sale;
- Guarantees apply to work carried out in the apartment, which can be requested via our
- The non-residence clause will be included in the deed of sale;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply;
- Also see our film about the area;
- The purchase agreement will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model;
- An old age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale due to the construction year.
Separate entrance hall with mailboxes and doorbell panel with intercom. Access to the stairwell or to the lift to the 7th floor through the automatic doors.
Entrance of the apartment: Central hall, built-in cabinet with washer and dryer connection and meter cupboard with renewed electricity. From the entrance hall you have access to a spacious living room bathed in natural light thanks to its corner location and the many windows. At the front of the apartment you will find a sunny balcony facing west, with a great unobstructed view of The Hague.
The modern kitchen is equipped with an induction hob with integrated extractor (recirculation), oven/microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher and plenty of storage space. The modern toilet with hand basin is located in the hall next to the bathroom, which has been modernly renovated with a spacious walk-in shower and a hand basin unit. All 3 bedrooms are located at the front of the complex and all have good dimensions and a stunning view. There is a shared storage room in the basement and shared bicycle storage space.
A private parking space is located at the front of the property.
Interested in this apartment? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section AS, number 1299 A32.
TRANSFER: in consultation, can be quick if needed.
Read full description