At a unique and lively location in “buurtschap 2005” situated well-maintained and spacious (90 m2) 3 room upper house with lots of original details situated on the first and second.
This very light apartment is very favourable with respect to the exit roads, public transport and on walking distance to the Frederikstraat, restaurants, shops, theathers, Lange Voorhout and the (historical) city centre of The Hague.
secured entrance: entrance apartment on street level: hall with stairs to the
walkway with modern toilet and hand basin and wash/storage room
L-shaped living and dining room (H. 3,27m) with wooden flooring and open kitchen with all appliances (approx. 791 x 540/337)
stairs to the
walkway with skylight to the
L-shaped room at the front (approx. 542 x 520/350)
room at the back (approx. 340 x 260) with entrance to the modern bathroom with shower, toilet, wash basin and design radiator (approx. 215 x 174)
- in buurtschap 2005 situated well-maintained upper house situated on the first and second floor
- year of construction: approx. 1940
- approx. 90 m² of floor area according to the NEN 2580 measurement
- 2 bedrooms
- bumifoon present
- wooden frames with partly double glazed windows
- central heating (Remeha Avanta 2008)
- protected city scape
- own ground
- terms of sale are applicable
- the sales contract will be in accordance with the Netherlands Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM)
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent will look after your interests and will save you time, money and concerns.
Read full description