Attention starters! This cozy two-room apartment on the top floor with a balcony on the West and located on the cozy Cruquius Island is now available! Close to various amenities and about 10 minutes cycling distance from the city center.
The joint entrance takes you to the fourth and top floor of the house. You enter the hall which provides access to all rooms. At the end is the living room, which is very bright thanks to the window wall. Here you have access to the spacious west-facing balcony with unobstructed views. The kitchen is located next to the living room. The spacious bedroom is also a very bright space. The bathroom has a walk-in shower, sink and connection for the washing machine. There is a separate toilet with a washbasin and a meter cupboard with central heating boiler. At the back of the building there is a private storage room on the ground floor with space for bicycles.
The house can still be finished at your own discretion, the floor still needs to be laid and the kitchen has no equipment yet.
The Dick Greinerstraat is located on the Cruquius Island in the Eastern Docklands. There are various catering establishments and a gym on the island itself. You don't have to go far for supermarkets and shops, you can find them on the Oostelijke Handelskade within a few minutes by bike. And in this way, everything is actually reached very quickly by bicycle. Artis, Waterlooplein and Oosterpark are all a 10-minute bike ride away and Central Station is also 15 minutes away. A prime location.
- Living area: approx. 52 m2 (according to NVM measurement instruction)
- Balcony: approx. 8 m2
- De Key's former rental home
- Property is only for sale for self-occupation (or parents for children)
- Anti-speculation clause of 2 years applicable
- Annual lease payments surrendered until April 30, 2051
- Active VvE, monthly contribution € 79.61
- Delivery: can be done quickly
- Permanent project notary: Spier en Hazenberg Notaries
Read full description