Ideal 2-room appartment (49m²), located on the fourth floor in Amsterdam-Venserpolder.
The house is easy to reach, both by public transport and by car. Duivendrecht station and Strandvliet Arena metro station are a few minutes' walk away. In the immediate vicinity are schools, shops, sports facilities (including Borchland), roads (A1, A2 and ring A10) and public transport. For daily shopping you can go to the Amsterdamse Poort shopping center and you can also use all the facilities that the nearby "Campus Diemen Zuid" offers you. In the immediate vicinity you will find various entertainment venues such as the Ziggo Dome, Heineken Music Hall, Pathé Arena and the Amsterdam ArenA.
General entrance on the ground floor, via the stairs you go to the fourth floor.
Entrance house. The hall gives you access to the bathroom and the living room. From the living room you have a pleasant view over the courtyard and access to the bedroom, located at the front of the house and the closed kitchen, located at the rear of the house. The kitchen is equipped with a kitchen unit. The bathroom is adjacent to the hallway. The bathroom has a walk-in shower, sink, radiator and toilet.
You still have to install the floor, this gives you the advantage that really everything can be determined according to your own wishes.
- Fourth floor apartment
- Year of construction 1984
- Living area approximately 49m²
- 2 rooms
- HR combi boiler
- Energy label C valid until 06/30/2021
- Directly available
- Former rental home of De Key
- Property can only be purchased for self-occupation (or parents for children)
- Anti-speculation clause of 2 years applicable
- Leasehold land, municipality of Amsterdam, bought up until January 31, 2035
- Service costs € 106.69 per month (professional VvE)
- Permanent project notary for delivery (project notary Spier and Hazenberg).
We are enthusiastic, are you too?
Then quickly make an appointment for a viewing.
Read full description