Bright, well-configured family home with a waterfront garden
A bright, well-configured and spacious family home in Twiske West, a lovely and relatively new neighborhood developed in 1993. The property is on a quiet courtyard square and includes a large southwest-facing garden on an open waterway. With three bedrooms, a living room and a wonderful garden-facing kitchen/lounge - this is an ideal family home.
Entrance, with a bicycle shed to the right, hall, large and bright kitchen/lounge opening to the expansive southwest-facing garden with a waterfront deck. The contemporary kitchen is fitted with a range of appliances and top cabinets, in addition to a cabinet for added storage. The ground floor is fitted with beautiful oak parquet flooring.
The open staircase leads to the first floor, with a den/study at the rear and a bedroom at the front. The open gallery ensures maintained contact with the kitchen/lounge.
The top floor includes two bedrooms and a centrally positioned bathroom. The rear bedroom is large and features a fitted wardrobe wall and a large sunny terrace which is ideal for enjoying the sunshine until late in the evening. The bathroom is fitted with a bathtub, walk-in shower, a toilet and a double vanity.
The garden offers ultimate privacy due to the circular positioning of the adjacent properties and the field on the opposite side of the water. The garden connects to an open waterway and is beautifully landscaped, with foliage and fruit trees. The garden is bathed in sunshine from the early morning hours until sunset, and the terrace over the kitchen has sun exposure from approximately 10 am until the early evening.
The property is situated in Amsterdam Noord, in Twiske West, in a low-traffic neighborhood that is home primarily to families. The neighborhood has an open and diverse character and is surrounded by water and greenery.
The property is within walking distance of several primary schools and shops.
Excellent connections to main highways (A10 beltway) and public transportation (bus lines 35, 36, 125, 392 and N92). By bicycle, the NDSM ferries to Amsterdam Central Station and Houthavens are ca. 10 minutes away, Buiksloterwegveer behind Central station is ca. 20 minutes away.
• Around the corner from the best of two worlds: nature reserve Twiske and bustling Amsterdam-Centrum
• A lovely property to work from home
• Bright family home with a sunny southwest-facing garden on an open waterway
• Three good-sized bedrooms
• Large kitchen/lounge off the garden with an open gallery to the living room
• Storage shed at the front
• Free parking
• 10 minutes by bike to Noord-Zuidlijn
• Ground lease prepaid until 15-12-2042
• Everlasting ground lease from 15-12-2042 with a fexed annual lease
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera, nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
BRSM Video viewing!
Video Viewing available now: Personal viewing via Skype or FaceTime by appointment.
Exclusive video tour with personal contact with the realtor. Call our office for an appointment.
Of course, we also offer regular viewings, during which we will observe RIVM guidelines.
Read full description