Lovely house with large kitchen on the ground floor, nice living room on the 1st floor, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The house has a front garden with its own parking space and 2 terraces. One at the front on the 1st floor and one at the back on the water. So you can always sit in the sun or in the shade. Located in the child-friendly residential area of Jeugdland in Amsterdam Noord, a short distance from the Noord/Zuid line and with your own parking space in front of your house.
Through the front garden, with canopy for the car, to the entrance. Entrance in the hall. The spacious storage room is accessible from the hall, which can also be accessed from the outside. In the hallway a toilet with hand basin and a laundry space with washing machine and dryer. At the front a bedroom with lots of light, space for a wardrobe and direct access to a bathroom. The bathroom has a shower, bath and washbasin.
From the hallway to a second hallway with stairs to the 1st floor and access to the spacious kitchen at the rear with beautiful wooden floor. The kitchen is L-shaped and equipped with a composite worktop, Qooker, 5-burner gas hob, extractor hood, combi oven, steam oven, dishwasher and refrigerator. There is also plenty of storage space in cupboards and drawers and there is room for a large dining table. The sliding doors to the terrace provide a lot of light and a view of the greenery. The terrace is located on the water, offers a lot of privacy and has wooden floorboards.
The living room is located on the entire 1st floor and therefore has windows at both the front and the rear. There is a cozy fireplace and at the front is a lovely sunny terrace on the southwest, with sun blinds. Closed stairs to the second floor.
Landing with closets. Bedroom at the front and spacious bedroom at the rear. Bathroom with shower, washbasin and windows that can be opened. On the landing is a separate toilet and a cupboard with a central heating system.
The house is located on the Diopter, in the Jeugdland district in Amsterdam Noord. A quiet and child-friendly residential area on a square "island" with single-family homes, surrounded by greenery and water. A primary school, playgrounds and Sportpark Elzenhagen are located in the immediate vicinity. For groceries and for shopping you can visit both the shopping center Boven 't Y and the shopping center Banne Centrum.
The house is located in an easily accessible location: there is fast access by car to the Ring A10 via the S116. Metro station Noord is at a short cycling distance, where you can get on the Noord/Zuid line (metro line 52). This connection will take you to Central Station or Station Zuid in no time. Various bus lines also stop here. And last but not least: by bike you are already in 15 minutes at the ferry, which takes you quickly to Central Station. Here you can take the train or tram or walk straight into the center of Amsterdam.
- Year of construction 1998;
- Family house consisting of ground floor, first floor and second floor;
- Living area approximately 124 mē (NEN report 2580 available);
- Spacious kitchen on the ground floor, living room with fireplace on the 1st floor;
- 3 bedrooms, 1 on the ground floor;
- 2 bathrooms, 1 on the ground floor;
- Front garden with its own parking space and canopy;
- Terrace on the ground floor next to the kitchen and the water, on the northeast;
- Terrace on the first floor at the living room, facing southwest;
- Indoor storage room;
- Partly wooden and partly laminate floor;
- Partly wooden and partly plastic frames with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (type Remeha Tzerra, year of construction 2014);
- Energy label B;
- Located on the continuous right of ground lease, which has been bought off until 31-3-2047;
- Delivery in consultation.
Read full description