Diamantfabriek | Dora Tamanaplein 89
Unique city apartment with high-end finishes, spanning ca. 174 sqm on the second floor of a former diamond cutting factory WITH elevator access and a private parking space.
The apartment's finishes were designed by interior architect Diana van de Boomen, with stunning oak herringbone flooring, and smooth plastered walls painted white. Its gorgeous original architectural details lend this property a unique atmosphere which matches any interior decor style. The apartment includes a lovely gas fireplace in the living room.
The elevator opens directly into the apartment.
The property's generous dimensions are reflected in a spacious living room, three good-sized bedrooms and two bathrooms. The elegant, luxury bathrooms were designed with impeccable attention to detail.
The apartment includes a south-facing loggia. A sunroom-like space tucked away behind one of the immense windows in the rear facade. A fabulous, secluded spot, unoverlooked by upstairs neighbors, with ample room for a large dining table or lounge set.
From a former diamond cutting factory to a sophisticated, multi-functional building. This iconic landmark in De Pijp was transformed into exceptional residential units and workspaces. The original building, dating back to 1907, was designed by Gerrit van Arkel. The same architect who designed the former Diamond Trade Building on Weesperplein. The world's largest diamond was cut in Diamantfabriek. Visit the website of Diamant-Fabriek for more information.
Diamantfabriek is situated at the heart of De Pijp, around the corner from Amstel River. One of Amsterdam's most vibrant and sought-after neighborhoods. Home to contemporary shops, charming restaurants, welcoming coffee bars and lush Sarphatipark, but also nearby Carré Theater. An artistic area, reminiscent of Quartier du Marais in Paris. Sophisticated, hip, varied and charming.
Diamantfabriek is easily accessible. Within walking or cycling distance from train service (Amstelstation), tram, bus and the metro stop on Wibautstraat. By car, the Amstel junction offers ideal connectivity to the A2 an dA10. The property has its own private parking space, so parking is never a problem. The apartment can be purchased with one or two parking spaces. The entrance to the garage is off Tolstraat, just next to Diamanfabriek. The garage's pedestrian exit is on Dora Tamanaplein, in immediate proximity to the building's entrance.
• Residential floor area ca 174 sqm
• Tall ceilings, 3.86 m
• Elevator, opens directly to the apartment
• Kitchen to be fitted by the buyer (quote available)
• The given floorplan depicts a fitted kitchen
• Listed national heritage property (Rijksmonument)
• Underfloor heating and cooling
• Home automation system
• Timber window frames, double glazing
• Option to purchase one or two parking spaces, asking price per parking space of € 75,000 closing costs payable by buyer
• Storage unit in the substructure
• Ground lease for the apartment prepaid until 15-05-2063
• Ground lease for the parking space of € 94.40 per year
• Timely application submitted for the switch to everlasting ground lease
• Monthly service fee € 407,73 apartment
• Monthly service fee € 58,03 per parking space
• For more information about potential subsidies, please consult the website of Nationaal Monumenten Portaal, Restauratiefonds and Rijksdienst voor het Cultureel Erfgoed.
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
Read full description