This spacious 3-room apartment with a sunny roof terrace and private storage room is located in the center of Wilnis. The apartment is located on the first floor of a small-scale apartment building that was newly built in 1990. The house has a nice layout including a spacious living room with a brand new open kitchen, a large roof terrace on the south, 2 well-sized bedrooms and a new bathroom and toilet. The separate storage room is located on the ground floor of the building.
Previously, Dorpsstraat 30 consisted of one large apartment of about 200 mē, but the current owner has decided to split the house into 2, still very spacious, apartments. Both apartments are beautifully and professionally renovated by a professional contractor. This apartment will be fully equipped with new wall and ceiling finishes, new sanitary facilities and a brand new, modern kitchen!
Artist impressions have been added to the presentation that provide the best possible picture of the future situation and the level of finish. However, these serve explicitly as an impression of the future situation and the final situation may differ from what has been outlined. Additional information about the exact condition of the apartment is available.
We have listed the most important points:
- Ground floor 3-room apartment with spacious living room and brand new, open kitchen by Keller Kitchens;
- Spacious roof terrace on the sunny south with unobstructed views;
- Own, separate storage room on the ground floor;
- Completely new toilet and bathroom with walk-in shower and sink;
- All walls and ceilings downstairs are provided with smooth stucco;
- Floors are not included, with the exception of the tiled floors in the bathroom and kitchen;
- All window frames are painted on the inside;
- All interior doors are replaced with new, flush doors;
- A new central heating boiler is installed;
- Located in the center of Wilnis within walking distance of schools, shops and various restaurants;
- A few minutes from arterial roads such as the N201 or the A2 towards Amsterdam / Utrecht;
- There is ample public parking directly behind the apartment building.
Would you like to view this property?
In connection with Covid19 / Corona we request you to view all digital options on our site. Is the house still on after you have studied the information? Then you are of course very welcome. We do, however, apply special rules: We do not shake hands and allow a maximum of two people during a viewing to guarantee that we can keep a distance of 1.5 meters between everyone. We request that you do not touch anything in the house. The broker will open the doors for you and clean all door handles after the viewing. This is how we try to prevent the virus from spreading.
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative. Although we have carefully measured the house, neither Eveleens Makelaars, nor the seller accepts any liability for deviations in the specified dimensions. The buyer declares that he has been given the opportunity to have the stated measurements checked. The buyer has his own duty to investigate all matters that are important to him or her. The real estate agent is an advisor to the seller with regard to this property. We recommend that you engage an expert (NVM) broker who guides you through the purchase process. If you have specific wishes regarding the home, we advise you to inform your purchasing broker in good time and to conduct an independent investigation into this. If you do not engage an expert representative, you consider yourself expert enough by law to be able to oversee all matters of importance. The NVM conditions apply.
Read full description