How often do you see a home like this?
A home in Bohemen Rechts that consists of a beautiful ground floor, which has been combined with a first floor residence. The lower ground floor features a garden room. The joining of these two apartments has created a unique three-floor residence with a back garden that in the future could be sold as two separate apartments.
This is ideal as a single-family home, but can also accommodate two households under one roof (a kangaroo home)!
What you definitely want to know about this unique residence
- Surface area of 154m2 in accordance with the industry measurement standard NEN 2580
- Energy label C
- Building inspection report available
- Two new deluxe bathrooms
- Wood and synthetic window frames with high yield glazing
- Beautiful new synthetic sliding doors with HR+++ glass on the front, installed in 2019
- Central heating HR combi boiler, CW 5. brand: Intergas (2017)
- Electricity: 8 groups and 2 earth leakage circuit breakers
- Ground lease through 31 December 2025
- Ground lease fees are €120.40 per year, including administration fees
- Active Owner's Association, 2/6th share, contribution €200 per month
- Collective building insurance
- Multi-year maintenance plan in place
- 2 house numbers, 2 legal apartments
- There is currently no permit to join the apartments
- Construction year 1951
- one gas, water and electricity meter
- Also see our film about the area
- Terms and conditions of sale apply
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale
due to the year of construction.
Attractive location near various shops, schools, public transportation, Landgoed Ockenburgh (with golf course) Meer & Bos; the International School and also near the ocean, beach and dunes, in particular the seaside resort of Kijkduin.
Ground floor (nr. 65)
You enter this unique residence through a spacious hallway with an oversized walk-in/wardrobe area with a lot of storage space.
Then you enter the charming sitting/dining room with a playful layout. The living room has continuous oak flooring all the way to the open kitchen. A very pleasant feature is the large sunny terrace with a south-west exposure.
The deluxe open kitchen at the back of the house is equipped with a beautiful modern kitchen island with a composite countertop. The kitchen appliances include a combination oven microwave, a fridge/freezer combination, dishwasher, gas stove with an exhaust hood and a Quooker.
From both the living room and the kitchen you can access the large terrace with a cabinet that houses the hot water boiler. From the terrace you walk straight into the garden where you will find another terrace and a large lawn.
The ground floor features a beautiful deluxe bathroom from 2019 with a bathtub and separate shower, a towel radiator and a beautiful sink cabinet with a heated mirror. The ceiling has built-in halogen spots and mechanical ventilation. The bathroom is equipped with floor heating.
Luxury wall-mounted toilet with a small sink and integrated toilet roll holder.
Lower ground floor
Another unique feature is the garden room on the lower ground floor. This spacious bedroom features a built-in closet with sliding doors and also has direct access to a large storage room/walk-in closet, previously used as a nursery. From this garden room you can also directly access the garden.
1st floor (nr 67)
A hardwood staircase takes you from the living room to the first floor.
Spacious landing, modern wall-mounted toilet with a small sink and a hallway cabinet.
Large room at the front of the house with a balcony and an open view across the water. Large room in the back with a balcony along the entire length of the room. The original sliding doors between the front and the back room are in place. The third bedroom is located at the back of the house. This room also has access to the wide rear balcony with a storage cabinet on the balcony.
The beautiful new deluxe bathroom from 2019 has a walk-in shower, sink with cabinet and cabinet with heated mirror, a towel radiator and mechanical ventilation.
A beautiful laminate floor runs across the entire first floor.
There is also a separate entrance from the main staircase!
There are two storage areas located underneath the building.
Interested in this house? Please contact your personal NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interests and saves you time, money and worries.
Municipality of Loosduinen, section H, number 4704 A4 and A10.
TRANSFER: in consultation.
Read full description