Would you like to enjoy the cosiness of the center of historic Delft and also live close to a nature reserve; then this tastefully renovated family home is definitely worth a visit. Chances are that you think 'this is my house' when you enter. The spacious high living room with gas fireplace, contemporary open kitchen and passage to the sunny backyard are some features of this nice house! In addition, the house has two bathrooms and four bedrooms. The house has been modernized in recent years and is therefore directly involved without renovations! Finally, there is a good connection to the A13 and A4 highways.
Entrance hall with meter cupboard (12 groups with earth leakage switch) and modern toilet with sink. Living room with contemporary open kitchen (2016) at the front with refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, 5 burner gas hob with tepan yaki (grill plate), extractor hood, oven, microwave and natural stone worktop. Spacious living room which is equipped with a gas fireplace, skylight and a 'wood-look' tiled floor from November 2016. Bathroom with washing machine, position of central heating combi boiler (Remeha Avanta 2011), sink and bath with whirlpool. From the living room there is access to the sunny backyard.
A storage cupboard under the bottom bracket (2018). Landing, front bedroom with sink. Bathroom with walk-in shower with rain shower, toilet, sink and underfloor heating. Second bedroom at the rear.
Landing with access to the two bedrooms. Both bedrooms have air conditioning and Velux window coverings.
- Built around 1905
- Usable area residential function 104 m2, content 386 m3.
- Interior painting 2016, front door 2020
- Bathroom 1st floor and toilet on the ground floor renewed / built in 2015.
- Ground floor in 2014 has underfloor heating with an energy-efficient pump.
- Extra floor (with permit) built in 2014.
- At the end of 2014, the flat roof of the living room and bathroom was reupholstered (10-year warranty).
- Kitchen renewed.
- Ethernet cabling.
- Entire house has double glazing.
- Both bedrooms on the 2nd floor have Velux skylights and air conditioning.
ZO makelaars makes a virtual tour of most homes, which you can see if you visit www. straathuisnummer .nl is looking for. With this you can get a good first impression in a safe way.
Of course we would like to make an appointment with you and / or your purchase broker. You can find addresses of NVM purchase brokers on Funda.
Read full description