Nice townhouse with potential! Gatehouse with large upper floor, to be renovated completely. This 1930s family home has a bright living room on the ground floor, 3 bedrooms, bathroom, garden with back entrance and a cellar. In the popular Indian neighborhood, a wonderful central location, particularly child-friendly.
This playful terraced house is located on the edge of the popular Indian neighborhood. Although the house needs to be completely renovated, it is still a very attractive house. For example, many panel doors are still present. On the first floor, the house is particularly spacious due to its location above the gate. As a result, the bedrooms are a good size. The location of the house is good. Both the hiking forest "Groenendaal" and the center of Heemstede, with the cozy "Binnenweg" are within walking distance. Around the corner you will find various sports fields and a swimming pool. The roads to Amsterdam, Schiphol and The Hague (A9) are easily accessible and the center of Haarlem is barely 15 minutes by bike. A nice playground, Park Meermond, is also within walking distance.
Good to know
* Parking is possible without a permit in your own avenue
* Outdated group box with 4 groups
* Central heating boiler AWB built in 2000
* Spacious first floor due to location above the gate
* Nice garden at the rear with pond and door to the back
* In a child-friendly residential area located near the walking forest of Groenendaal, various sports facilities and schools
* The cozy shopping street Binnenweg/Raadhuisstraat is a 5-minute walk away
* The dunes and the beach are 25 minutes by bike
* Various roads such as Amsterdam, The Hague or Alkmaar quickly accessible
Front garden with entrance, hall with toilet and fountain. Living room with door to the dry cellar. The kitchen is at the back of the house and is equipped with a gas hob and the connection for placing a washing machine. Door to the backyard with back to the gate. At the rear is a place with some garage boxes, so there are no direct neighbors behind.
Landing with hatch to the loft. The first bedroom is located at the front of the house and has a storage cupboard containing the central heating boiler from 2000. The bathroom is at the rear of the house. There is a bath and a washbasin. The 2nd bedroom, generous in size, is located at the rear of the house. There is now an elevation in this room, which makes this room nice and playful. Adjacent to this bedroom is a walk through closet with the 3rd bedroom behind it.
Fully floored mountain loft with older skylight accessible via separate stairs.
-English version in brochure-
Read full description