Located in a quiet street in the Belgisch Park, well maintained 6/7 room corner townhouse with sunny front and deep back garden (NW). Leasehold has been bought off perpetually.
Major exit roads are easily accessible and the sea, beach, dunes, various schools and shops are within walking distance.
front garden leading up to entrance: enclosed porch, hall, luxurious toilet with wash basin and cellar cupboard. Living/dining room en suite with parquet floor, gas fireplace and original sliding doors with stained glass, French doors to the very sunny 15 meter deep back garden. Luxurious open kitchen with 5 burner stove, microwave, oven, fridge/ freezer, plate warmer, dishwasher, extraction fan and quooker.
Stairs to the 1st floor: landing, luxurious bathroom with walk-in shower, double wash basin with 2 faucets, toilet and design radiator, spacious front room with beautiful, built-in closets and front balcony, attractive rear bedroom with access to the rear side room, rear balcony with a view over the inner gardens.
Stairs to the 2nd floor: landing with extra storage closet, side window and loft ladder to the attic (lots of storage space), laundry room with the possibility for a shower, 2 spacious bedrooms with closets.
Front garden and approx. 15 meters deep sunny backyard facing northwest with wooden chalet.
- well maintained and very attractive corner townhouse
- no immediate significant costs
- living area approx. 147 m²
- plot area approx 183 m²
- luxurious open kitchen
- the whole house has double glazing
- CV gas with hot water supply Atag (2009)
- extensive electrical installation
- alarm system
- government protected cityscape Westbroekpark/Belgisch Park
- year of construction 1932
- acceptance in consultation
- In view of the year of construction, the so-called “age clause” will be included in the purchase deed
- leasehold canon bought off perpetually
Read full description