Lovely bright and spacious three-room flat of approx. 80 m², located on the second floor with sunny west-facing balcony and free view over greenery. The apartment should be renovated, but because of the spacious living area there are many possibilities. The flat is located in the district Elsrijk, central to Amsterdam-South, Zuid-As and Amstelveen Stadshart.
Through the closed entrance and by elevator you reach the apartment. The spacious hall gives access to all rooms. The bright spacious living room is located over the entire length and provides access to the balcony at the rear. The balcony, located on the west, is situated over the full width of the house. Due to its favorable location on the west, you can enjoy many hours of sunshine (until late in the evening). The separate kitchen also provides access to the balcony.
The flat has two spacious bedrooms and a bathroom with a shower and sink. From the hall, the separate toilet and a storage /meter cupboard to reach.
In the basement is a storage room.
In short, a house with many possibilities which you can fully modernize to your taste.
See our floor plans for the current layout and the possibilities of this property!
The flat is centrally located in a green residential area. For daily shopping you can go to the local shops on the Bourgondischelaan or the Rembrandtweg. Furthermore, you are within 10 minutes in the heart of Amstelveen with a wide range of shops, restaurants, delicatessens, the theatre, Cobra Museum and the bus station. Because of the good public facilities, you can reach the centre of Amsterdam and Schiphol by express tram or bus within a few minutes. The highways (A2, A9 and A10) are also easily accessible.
Association of Owners
- The flat is part of the VvE "Duivelandselaan". It is an active association;
- The administration is carried out by Fintec VvE Beheer;
- The service costs are € 235, - per month (including the advance heating costs of € 65, -);
- There is a multi-year maintenance plan available which runs until 2037.
- Construction year approx. 1964;
- Living area approx. 80 m² (according to NEN 2580) ;
- Property is partly double glazed;
- Complex is equipped with a lift and a stairwell;
- Block heating;
- Hot water supply through Bosch geyser;
- Painting outside front 2018, rear 2016;
- The purchase agreement will include a non-occupancy, asbestos and ageing clause;
- Acceptance in consultation.
The property has been measured using the "Meetinstructie" (measurement instruction), which is based on the standards laid down in NEN 2580. The Measuring Instruction is intended to provide a more uniform way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not fully exclude differences in measurement results due to differences in interpretation, rounding off and limitations in the execution of a measurement.
The house has been measured by a reliable professional company and the Purchaser indemnifies the employees of Voorma & Millenaar makelaars o.g. and the Seller for any deviations in the stated measurements. The Purchaser declares that he has been given the opportunity to measure the property in accordance with NEN 2580.
Read full description