High-quality renovated and bright 3-room apartment of approximately 60 m2 on the third floor with large balcony west and private storage room, in a beautiful location in the popular Elsrijk district in Amstelveen.
Third floor: entrance, hall, living room, 2 bedrooms, new modern bathroom with luxury rain shower, double sink in furniture, floating toilet and towel radiator, neat kitchen with various appliances, washing machine connection and dining area and very spacious balcony of approximately 11 m2 on the west with awning and unobstructed view over the park. Storage room on the ground floor.
The house is ready to move into.
For your daily shopping there are various shops on the Rembrandtweg. The Stadshart Amstelveen, with the Bijenkorf, Hema and countless other shops and specialty stores is within a few minutes cycling distance. Here you will also find various restaurants, grand cafés, the library, the theater, the Cobra museum and other entertainment venues. You can cycle to the Amsterdamse Bos and Heemtuin De Braak (national monument) in a few minutes.
The renewed Kronenburg metro stop is a 7-minute walk away: from here the fast tram takes you to Zuid station within 13 minutes, where you can switch to tram 5, Ring 50 and the Noord / Zuidlijn to the center of Amsterdam, or by train in 6 minutes to Schiphol, or the rest of the country.
By car you can drive to the A2, A4, A9 or A10 within 5 minutes. In 10 minutes you are at Schiphol. You can park for free around the flat.
- Renovated 3 room apartment;
- Perfect starter home;
- The building has an elevator and a closed entrance;
- The entire house has double glazing;
- Hot water through a rented boiler.
- The entire existing furniture can remain in the home;
- The service costs are euro € 176.25 per month including advance heating costs;
- Administrator Fintec VvE Management
- Located on private land in the popular Elsrijk district;
- Close to the city center and public transport;
- Unobstructed view.
Read full description