CHARMING HOUSE IN A DESIRED PLACE AND ALSO A NEW FOUNDATION
Very charming house with deep garden and spacious back entrance, located in the "Leidsevaartbuurt", within cycling distance of the center of Haarlem. When you enter the house you immediately experience that the house has been inhabited with a lot of love. The house is well maintained on the outside as well as on the inside, but needs attention to require to the modern living.
You will find a spacious living room downstairs with access to the kitchen in the extension with access to the garden. Behind the kitchen is the toilet, here is also the bathroom with spacious shower and washing machine connection. The deep garden has a stone attached shed and a back entrance. Furthermore, the house has 3 bedrooms on the first floor and access to the spacious storage loft. The historic city center of Haarlem, various schools, roads and the beach are all within walking or cycling distance.
- Built around 1907 (new foundation and concrete floor 2001)
- Living area approx. 87m2, Content approx. 350m3
- Plot area approx. 121m2
- Good size lining, high ceilings
- In the immediate vicinity of various shops including large Vomar and the AH on the Westergracht
- Beaches and nature reserves of Zandvoort and Bloemendaal within cycling distance
- Very neat house, in need of some modernization
- Possibility for extension both ground floor and roof
- Acceptance in consultation
Read full description