***This Property is listed by a MVA Certified Expat Broker***
Generously proportioned and fully renovated 5-room apartment with a large terrace and sunny garden! The property is approx. 82 m2, has a storage cellar and is freehold. The interior of the property was completely renovated recently and a new kitchen, bathroom, toilet and flooring were fitted, and the walls and ceilings were plastered. The broad terrace is accessible from the living room and bedrooms at the rear and has three steps leading down to the south-east facing garden, which runs along the full width of the apartment (almost 9 meters).
The apartment is located in a pleasant and green part of the Watergraafsmeer rea, with everything you need close at hand: a variety of shops along Christiaan Huygensplein, Middenweg, Oostpoort shopping centre, schools, Park Frankendael, Flevopark, a variety of restaurants, public transport (tram 19 and various buses to Amstel train station, Sciencepark train station is just a short walk away). The area is within easy reach of the A10 motorway (exit S113). You are immediately eligible for a parking permit in this area. The apartment is on the edge of Middenmeer sports park, which means you are just across the road from a range of sports facilities, including soccer, hocky and tennis clubs and the Jaap Edenbaan ice rink.
Communal entrance area, three steps up to the front door of the apartment. Entrance, wardrobe space and a long hall with access to all the rooms. Two bedrooms and the living room are situated at the rear of the property, all of which have doors to the terrace and garden. The living room has an open plan kitchen with white new kitchen units with fitted appliances. The two other bedrooms are spacious and are situated at the front of the property. The bathroom, which includes a walk-in shower, washbasin, space for washing machine/drier, and the separate toilet both have grey wall and floor tiling. The property has new PVC flooring, plastered walls and ceilings (with recessed LED lighting) and new doors, fittings and electrical wiring throughout. There is additional storage space in the cellar.
• Year of construction: 1954
• The property is freehold
• Living area 82 m2 (measurement report available)
• Separate storage space in the cellar
• Double glazing throughout
• New electrical wiring and meter cupboard
• Property has no gas supply; hot water is generated by 2 boilers. Block heating (gas) via the Owners’ Association. Electrical floor heating in the bathroom.
• Monthly contribution Owners’ Association: € 190; this includes an advance payment of € 50 to cover the heating costs. Professionally managed Owners’ Association (B&O VVE-Beheer)
• Municipal Listed Building
• Delivery in consultation, is possible in the short term
• The municipality has given planning permission for the property to be used as a house in multiple occupation, involving the rental of 4 rooms (this still needs to be approved by the Owners’ Association).
• Although we have had this property measured, we specifically encourage prospective buyers to have their own measurement of the property carried out. Should the prospective buyers decide not to have such a measurement carried out, they automatically indemnify Pappie & Van der Zee Makelaars o/g and the owners of the property against any liability.
Read full description