It is our pleasure to present this stunning 4-room corner apartment spanning ca. 108 sqm (NEN2580) situated in the luxury “The Beacons” residential complex. The apartment was completed in April 2019, and features a practical layout with a welcoming and bright living/ dining room, three good-sized bedrooms, an internal storage, well-presented bathroom, separate restroom and two large balconies with a gorgeous view of Het IJ and the communal courtyard garden.
The property has a high standard of finishes, includes underfloor heating and mechanical ventilation and offers a full range of modern conveniences. The apartment also has a private parking space and use of a communal bicycle garage in the building's substructure.
In short, a spacious and bright apartment in a fantastic location, turn-key!
The central entrance on the ground floor leads to the well-presented lobby with video intercom, two elevators and a stairwell. The apartment is on the fifth floor, the front door opens to the hall that accesses all rooms. The spacious living/dining room is exquisitely bright due to the corner positioning and large windows. The kitchen is fitted with a range of appliances, including an induction cooker, large refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher and a combination oven (Siemens). There are two generous balconies to both sides of the living/dining room - both offer a beautiful view and allow you to enjoy the sunshine throughout the day. The property also includes a separate restroom, a storage/utility room with the laundry station and a modern bathroom with a large walk-in shower, toilet, towel radiator and a vanity (Villeroy & Boch).
- Situated on municipal ground lease land;
- General terms and conditions from the year 2000 apply;
- Current lease period in effect until April 15, 2042;
- Annual ground lease of € 2,068,98.
- Active and sound Homeowners Association: The Beacons Gebouw 100;
- Professional management by Newomij VvE beheer B.V.;
- Monthly HOA contribution of ca. €195 for (major) maintenance and the collective building insurance (including the HOA contribution for the parking space).
- Energy label A;
- City heating;
- Underfloor heating with individual zones, mechanical ventilation and automatic awnings;
- Residential floor area NIA 108 sqm (NEN2580);
- Residential floor area GIA 117 sqm (NEN2580);
- Gross volume apartment 317 cbm (NEN2580);
- Elevator access;
- Private parking space in the secured substructure;
- Five spaces in the communal bicycle garage;
- Communal courtyard garden accessible for residents;
- Extra parking space for rent for e.g. a cargo bike or moped;
- Project completed in April 2019;
- Closing date upon mutual agreement.
The new 'Sportheldenbuurt' quarter is within the perimeter of the beltway, on Zeeburgereiland. A leafy, modern neighborhood, the complex is next to the new ‘Urban Sport Zone’. The sports fields that border on "the Beacons" are due to be completed in September 2021. Everything you need is in the area: schools and daycare (in Sportheldenbuurt, IJburg but also in Noord), supermarkets such as Albert Heijn, Landmarkt and lovely restaurants including Bij Storm, Bluey’s and Haddock. Upon completion of the Sluisbuurt neighborhood and the 'Nautisch Kwartier' quarter, amenities will also include a marina and countless other hotspots! The apartment is nearby main access roads and public transportation service is within walking distance. The A10 beltway is close-by and by tram or bike, Amsterdam's historic inner city is less than 10 minutes away.
Read full description