Tastefully and completely high-end renovated ground floor apartment (75m2) with a renovated guesthouse/garden shed (11m2) or an office in the backyard. The apartment is in 2017/2018 completely renovated and provided with high-end finishings and luxurious materials with a.o. beautifully folden doors to the garden, custom made bathroom and kitchen and a modern backyard.
Own entrance on the ground floor. The livingroom with open kitchen is located at the back of the apartment and unique because of the large glass folding doors, this means the entire door can be opened and this gives a beautiful open feeling and direct connection to the garden and the guesthouse. The kitchen is custom made with a marble countertop, built-in appliances with a.o. a Quooker. The garden is facing East and has a modern layout, which is very tastefully done. The garden is in direct connection with the completely renovated guesthouse/garden shed, provided with insulation, heating, pvc herring bone flooring and a toilet, there is also a seperate small storage. Back in the apartment you will find the master bedroom at the front with a beautiful bay window and a walk-in closet. A second bedroom with skylight. Spacious bathroom with a large walk-in shower, custom made sinks from beautiful walnut wood and marble countertop. Separate toilet and a separate closet where the cv-installation and the washing machine are located. The entire apartment has a beautiful oak herring bone floor with floorheating in the livingroom and bathroom. The apartment also has extra ceiling insulation.
The beautiful Eemsstraat is located in the Rivierenbuurt. In the area there are several restaurants, cozy cafés and nice shops at the Rijnstraat and the Maasstraat. To enjoy the park you can go to the Martin Luther Kingpark, which is on walking distance. There are plenty public transportation possibilities towards the Amstel Station, Zuid, RAI or Central Station and the apartment is also easily accessible by car because of the S110 and ringroad A10 and A2.
- Completely renovated in 2017/2018 with luxurious materials;
- Located on leasehold of the municipality of Amsterdam, yearly canon € 612,- (annual index);
- Timeframe 16 February 2019 till 15 February 2059, conditions 2000;
- The seller applied for the indefinite leasehold with favourable conditions (in 2019);
- Servicecosts € 120,- per month;
- 75/1320 share in the VvE;
- The VvE is professionally administrated by VvE NL and they have a MJOP;
- Paintwork of the facade from the front and the back has been done in 2019;
- Delivery in consultation, preference October 2021;
Read full description