Eerste Amstelvlietpad 14, 1096 GB Amsterdam.
Wonderfully located residence of approx. 94 m˛ in a new development dating from 2015, with storage facilities and parking place in the basement and a gorgeous unimpeded view on both sides.
The Eerste Amstelvlietpad is located in the centre of the Amstelkwartier, the new hotspot at the Amstel with various sports facilities, schools, and childcare facilities. The listed water tower and the characteristic marina, combined with the strategic location make the Bella Vista Park a classic neighbourhood park. There is a lovely cycle path at the Amstel along the Weesperzijde to the centre of town but you can just as easily go along the Amstel to the green areas outside town. The Amstelkwartier is easily accessible with your own car (A10 ring road, exit S111) as well as by public transport. Three minutes in the car will take you to the Amsterdam ring road and you can be in the centre of town from the Amstelstation on the bike, or even on foot in ten minutes. The residence is on a low traffic street.
General main entrance with a lift and staircase to the other floors.
Entrance with a spacious hallway that offers access to all the rooms. Separate toilet with an adjoining, well laid-out bathroom fitted with a bath, walk-in shower, double washbasin and a washing machine connection. Two good-sized bedrooms, both with balconies. The balconies are both at the front and the rear side of the building. The living room is a gorgeous room with an open kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances and the balconies offer a wonderful view out over the Amstel river!
In the complex basement there is an own private parking space as well as an own storage.
The residence and parking place are being sold together, with the asking price for the parking place amounting to € 50,000, with the purchasing costs being for the purchaser.
- Apartment right of approx. 94 m˛ (NEN2580 measurement report available)
- Storage space and parking place in the basement
- Safe joint bicycle storage on ground level
- New build complex from 2015
- Healthy and active owners’ association, managed by NEWOMIJ
- The monthly service charges for the residence and storage space amount to € 152.31
- The monthly service charges for the parking place amount to € 44.53
- Located on leasehold land, the ground rent for the residence and storage area amounts to € 2,513.88 per annum (period until 2063)
- Located on leasehold land, the ground rent for the parking place amounts to € 70.53 per annum
- Application under favourable conditions has been submitted
- You will find a mooring spot for your boat 200 metres away by the Stadshaven Amstelkwartier
- Unimpeded, uninterrupted view out over the park and the Amstel river
- Completion in consultation.
We have gathered this information with the greatest of possible care. However, we will not accept liability for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or any other matter nor for the consequences of such. All measurements and surfaces stated are indicative. The purchaser has a duty to investigate any matter that may be of importance to him or her. The estate agent is the adviser to the seller with regard to this residence. We advise you to engage an (NVM-registered) expert estate agent who will guide you through the purchasing process. Should you have any specific desires with regard to the residence, we advise you to make these known as soon as possible to your purchasing estate agent and have an independent investigation carried out into such matters. If you do not engage an expert, you will be deemed as considering yourself to be sufficiently expert to be able to oversee all matters that could be important. The NVM terms and conditions are applicable.
Read full description