Well-configured 3-room ca. 66 sqm apartment in popular De Pijp.
The well-maintained communal entrance leads to the first floor. The recently renovated gallery accesses the apartment.
The hall leads to the semi-open plan kitchen and all other rooms. The generous living room is situated at the front of the apartment and opens to the sunny balcony. Its sunny positioning (south-facing) and large windows lend the property an exceptionally bright character. The nearly rectangular layout makes it very easy to furnish and configure. It also allow for the realization of a third bedroom.
Like the kitchen, both bedrooms are at the rear. The master bedroom is spacious, and has room for a work station. Due to its dimensions (1.54m x 2.60m), the second room is more appropriate for use as a children's bedroom.
Off the hall are the guest restroom, meter cupboard and the bathroom. The bathroom is equipped with a sink and a walk-in shower.
Eerste Jan Steenstraat is a quiet one-way street at the heart of bustling De Pijp district.
The neighborhood offer a wide range of amenities such sidewalk cafes, shops and delis. The apartment is also within walking distance of Albert Cuyp market, Marie Heinekenplein, PC Hooftstraat and Museumplein.
Public transportation stops are on Ferdinand Bolstraat and Weteringcircuit, with trams 1, 7, 19 and 24. Metro stop De Pijp is a few minutes' walk from the property. The apartment is also easily accessible by car via the A10 beltway (exits S100 and S109) and parking is available in the parking garage under Boerenwetering.
• Usable residential floor area approximately 66 sqm
• Freehold property
• Ca. 3 sqm south-facing balcony
• Storage in the substructure, ca. 6 sqm
• Option to create a third bedroom
• Built in 1965
• Large HOA, professional management by Stedeplan VvE Beheer
• Monthly service charges of € 168 (plus € 56 in advance for heating)
• Block heating
• Partial double glazing
• Closing upon mutual agreement
• This information was drafted with the utmost care. However, we are not liable for any unintended omission or inaccuracy, etcetera nor any consequences related thereto. All measurements and sizes are indicative only.
• The Measurement Code is based on NEN2580 standards. The Measurement Code is intended to ensure a more universal survey method for indicating total net internal area (usable floor area). The Measurement Code cannot fully preclude discrepancies between individual surveys, due to e.g. differences regarding interpretation, rounding and restrictions to conducting measurement surveys.
Read full description