Super nice 2-room apartment on the first floor of 33 m² with an attic storage room of 11 m², located in De Pijp in Amsterdam Zuid. The location of this apartment is ideal: in the middle of the popular Pijp, with everything within reach, yet in a quiet street. Literally around the corner from the bustle.
The area offers a wide range of nice restaurants and has a very diverse and wide range of shops. With the Noord/Zuid line around the corner, accessibility is also optimal. The building of which this apartment is part is well maintained and it concerns a healthy Association of Owners.
Via the common staircase to the first floor. Entry into the hall, equipped with wardrobe and access to the living room. The living room has French doors to the sunny south-facing French balcony at the front. There is a sitting area with a fireplace, space for a dining table and a nice workplace has been created.
The bedroom is located behind the living room and has space for a double bed and a wardrobe. The kitchen can be reached through the hall. Here you have a 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, combi oven / microwave, cupboard space and a bar. The central heating boiler and the washing machine connection are also located here. Furthermore, the kitchen is equipped with a large turn / tilt window.
In the hall is the bathroom where you have a walk-in shower with rain shower, washbasin and toilet.
On the 4th floor there is a storage room, which can be used as a room (no application has yet been made for an environmental permit at the municipality. The VvE gives permission for use as living space and placement of one or two skylights).
The Eerste Jan van der Heijdenstraat is located in the cozy and popular De Pijp neighborhood in Amsterdam Zuid. Around the corner from the lively Ferdinand Bolstraat, but the street itself is wonderfully quiet.
There are many nice and trendy cafes, restaurants and shops in the area. Shops for daily groceries can also be found nearby, including at the aforementioned Ferdinand Bolstraat, Ceintuurbaan, Cornelis Troostplein, Gerard Doustraat and of course the Albert Cuyp market. The Museumplein is within walking distance and the city center and the Vondelpark are a short cycling distance. You can park your bike in a guarded bicycle shed around the corner from the front door. For a walk or a run, you can go to the Sarphatipark at the end of the street, or along the Amstel. There are many sports facilities nearby.
The apartment's location in relation to public transport is very good, with De Pijp metro station just around the corner! Here you can get on the Noord/Zuid line (metro line 52) or one of the tram lines 3, 12 and 24 within 1 minute, with which all parts of the city are easily accessible. The great thing about this location is that you are in the city in no time, but also out of the city by car. De Pijp can be entered via various exits of the A10, so traffic jams are rarely a problem.
- Year of construction 1896;
- Upstairs apartment on the 1st floor with attic room on the 4th floor;
- Living area of approximately 33 m² and attic room of approximately 11 m² (NEN2580 report available);
- Living room with folding (turn / tilt) doors to French balcony at the front, on the southeast;
- Closed kitchen;
- Bathroom with walk-in shower, sink and toilet;
- Wooden frames with turn / tilt windows with double glazing;
- Heating and hot water through central heating boiler (type Vaillant 18-22c, year of construction 2003);
- Attic room on the 4th floor (there is permission from the VvE for use as living space and for placing one or two skylights, if desired, the buyer must request a permit from the municipality);
- Healthy VvE in professional management, multi-year maintenance plan available;
- Contribution VvE currently € 99.54 per month;
- Extremely good location in relation to public transport (including Noord/Zuid line);
- The apartment is standing and located on the permanent right of leasehold, the canon has been bought off until the end date of the current period of March 31, 2054;
- The ground lease is perpetually secured from April 1, 2054 under the favorable conditions. From then on, the ground rent amounts to € 832.42 per year (excluding annual inflation);
- Delivery in consultation, can be soon.
Read full description