This attractive 2-storey upstairs apartment of 136 m2, with a pleasant large terrace, offers a great opportunity to live in popular residential area Bloemenbuurt. This charming 4-bed apartment, dating from 1921, is in a perfect location with regard to pleasant shopping streets, good public transport and the beach.
This is a freehold property!
More useful information about Egelantierstraat 3:
- Surface area of 136 m˛, measured in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580;
- Double-glazed synthetic window frames at the front;
- Wood window frames at the rear;
- Electrics: 8 fuses and an earth leakage circuit breaker;
- Remeha Avanta HE central heating boiler, dating from 2010;
- 1/4th share in an active Owners’ Association;
- The Owners’ Association’s monthly service charge is €125;
- The Owners’ Association has €15,000 in the bank;
- The Owners’ Association is registered at the Chamber of Commerce;
- Joint residential premises insurance;
- Structural survey available;
- Leasehold. The ground rent and administration fees have been bought out in perpetuity;
- Construction year 1921;
- Take a look at our short film about the neighbourhood;
- Terms of Sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the Dutch Association of Real Estate Brokers and Immovable Property Experts (NVM);
- Given the property’s construction date an age and asbestos disclaimer will be included in the contract of sale.
A lovely central location within popular residential area Bloemenbuurt. Within walking distance of the shops and restaurants on Goudsbloemlaan, Thomsonlaan and Fahrenheitstraat. Good public transport links, with the RandstadRail-train around the corner. The dunes, the beach and The Hague’s city centre area all within cycling distance! A large school playground in the street offers a very nice place for children to safely play.
Ground floor entrance. The front door and entrance were recently painted. Stairs inside take you up to the 1st floor.
Spacious and cosy living and dining room with beautiful continuous wood flooring. The living room ceiling has built-in halogen lighting.
Good-sized front room to the side.
Contemporary kitchen with units in light tones and with a deep work surface. The kitchen has an authentic kitchen cabinet and is equipped with a wide 5-burner gas stove, a stainless-steel cooker hood, a dishwasher and a freestanding fridge freezer.
Landing with access to a tiled WC with a hand basin and a deep built-in cupboard with the HE central heating combi boiler inside.
Very light and recently painted landing with a lot of light shining in through the skylight. There are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom off the landing.
The front room to the side has a built-in cupboard and a dormer that has recently been painted.
There’s a large bedroom to the front with a built-in cupboard.
Large bedroom to the rear, with wood flooring and a built-in wall-to-wall wardrobe with sliding doors.
The large sunny terrace decked with teak is very beneficial and is accessed from the rear master bedroom.
Spacious bathroom with a bath, WC with wall-hung bowl and connections for the washing machine and dryer.
If you are interested in this property, please contact your own NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts on your behalf and will save you time, money and concerns.
Contact details of NVM estate agents in The Hague area are listed on Funda.
RECORDED IN THE LAND REGISTRY AS:
Municipality of The Hague, section AN, number 5652 A3.
TRANSFER: by mutual agreement.
Read full description