Bright corner apartment of 63 m² (NEN2580) with outdoor area in a quiet and green street in Bos & Lommer, on the edge of the Baarsjes. The flat has two bedrooms, a lovely balcony overlooking the ornamental garden with beautiful old trees, a French balcony at the front, and a storage room in the basement of the building.
In short, a lovely flat at a fantastic location!
Through the communal entrance on the ground floor you will reach the first floor where the entrance to the apartment is situated. The spacious staircase was completely renovated in 2017. The hallway gives you access to the spacious, bright and open living room with French doors. The kitchen is located at the rear of the flat and provides access to the balcony. The bathroom is accessible from the master bedroom and equipped with a shower and sink. Throughout the bedroom you can access the balcony. The second spacious bedroom is also located at the quiet rear of the apartment. In addition, the flat has a storage room located in the basement.
- Annual lease payments are bought off in perpetuity by the current owner
ASSOCIATION OF OWNERS
- Active Owners Association
- Professionally managed by VvE beheer Amsterdam
- Monthly contribution € 82,62
- Multi-year maintenance plan available
- Floor area of apartment 63 m² (NEN2580)
- Gross floor area 70 m²
- Gross volume apartment 199 m³
- North-east facing balcony of approx. 3 m²
- French balcony in front
- Possibility to create a third bedroom
- Intergas Kombi Kompakt HRE 2013
- The walls of all rooms (except the master bedroom) painted in 2020
- No downstairs neighbors
- Delivery in consultation
- This year there will be sustainability activities like insulation glazing, organized by the owners Association
The flat is located in district West, in the popular neighborhood Bos en Lommer, near the Erasmuspark and the Westerpark. Around the corner is the theatre Podium Mozaïek, and many other cozy restaurants; Fuku, No Man `s Art Gallery, Samen, Buurman & Buurman, Wilde Westen. On the Bos en Lommerweg and the Bos en Lommerplein you will find extensive shopping facilities; (organic) supermarkets, the OBA, de Nieuwe Boekhandel, Etos, etc. The Jordaan and Leidseplein can be reached within 10 minutes by bike, as well as the Sloterdijk train station. The flat is very conveniently located relative to the ring road A10. Also, there are excellent public transport connections within a few minutes walking distance. Schiphol Airport is only 20 minutes away by car and public transport. Everything you need is nearby!
Read full description