Well laid out 4- room apartment of 71 m˛, located on the top floor with lovely unobstructed view and a balcony at the front and rear, is now available for sale!
This former social rental home can still be finished to your own taste. The house is accessible on the 3rd floor through the common staircase. All rooms are accessible through the hall. The spacious living room with en-suite bedroom is located at the front and has a balcony located on the east, in the morning you can enjoy a cup of coffee in the sun! The 2 other bedrooms are located at the rear and both have access to the balcony that is located on the west, where you can enjoy the evening sun. The kitchen is simple and also has access to the balcony. The bathroom has a sink, shower and toilet. In the basement there is a spacious private storage room of approx. 9 m˛.
The house is located in the quiet Egidiusstraat with beautiful 1930s houses directly on the Erasmus Park in the middle of the popular Erasmus Park neighborhood in West. Around the corner from the Jordaan (10 minutes by bike) and close to various other parks (Rembrandtpark, Westerpark), public transport connections and the A10.
In the area you will find numerous shops and restaurants within walking distance such as Buurman & Buurman, the Nieuwe Boekhandel, Local Hero, podium Mosaic, café Cook, the Spaghetteria and Terrasmus. For daily shopping, Albert Heijn, Dirk or organic shop Odin are also nearby. There is also more than enough to do for children: park, playground, petting zoo and children's café are on the doorstep! Day care centers and schools are also within easy reach.
The house is part of an active and healthy VvE. The monthly service costs amount to € 100.08 (budget 2020) and include a contribution for home insurance, cleaning costs for common areas and savings for future maintenance. The administration is provided by Twinss VvE management.
The house is located on municipal leasehold land. The ground rent has been bought up until September 30, 2050.
Heating and hot water supply by means of a central heating boiler.
- Living area 71 m˛ (measurement report available)
- Long lease land of the municipality of Amsterdam, ground rent is paid in advance until September 30, 2050
- Permanent project notary; Notary office Spier & Hazenberg
- Anti-speculation clause of 2 years applicable
- Property is only for sale with the aim: self-occupation (or parents for children)
- Non-self-occupancy clause applies;
- Unobstructed view over Erasmusgracht, Erasmus Park
- Playground and petting zoo on the doorstep
- Healthy Owners Association. Service costs per month: € 100,08
- MJOP present with exterior painting and roofing renewal on the schedule for 2020
- No neighbors across the street
- Childcare and schools nearby
- Delivery in consultation
The sales information has been compiled with great care, but we cannot guarantee the correctness of the content and therefore no rights can be derived from it. The content is purely informative and should not be considered an offer. Where reference is made to content, surfaces or dimensions, these should be regarded as indicative and as approximate sizes. As a buyer, you must conduct your own research into matters that are important to you. We recommend that you engage your own NVM broker in this regard.
Read full description