FOR SALE: Eikenrodelaan 18, 1181 DH Amstelveen
A unique, under architecture, high-quality renovated large family house overlooking a beautiful small park with ornamental water. In terms of sustainability, this house has an energy label A. With this label some mortgage providers provide a discount on your mortgage. The house is almost 10 meters wide, which is quite rare for this region. The total area is 165.7 m² with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets, a beautiful sunny backyard located on the south and a roof top terrace. The ground floor is 117 m². Because the large bedroom with walk-in shower is located on the ground floor this house will be life-course proof.
Entrance hall, toilet with hand basin and large technical room /storage. In addition to access to the living room, the entrance hall also gives access to a large bedroom with a walk-in bathroom which is fully equipped with a built-in rain shower, toilet and toilet furniture with double sink.The large living room in "T" shape offers a lot of natural light due to the large windows. The luxury kitchen at the front includes a cooking island and black Belvedère marble worktop.
In terms of kitchen appliances, this house is fully equipped, including a wine cooler with 2 zones. From the living room access to the high-quality garden through various sliding doors and / or a wicket door. An intimate gazebo has been built in the garden and you have a fantastic view of all the greenery behind the house. On the first floor, the landing gives access to three spacious bedrooms and another spacious bathroom. From the hall or from the southwestern bedroom on the first floor you have access to the large roof terrace, again with fantastic views of the green at the rear. The bathroom on the first floor has a shower, bath, toilet and double sink.
The property is located in the popular Randwijck district within walking distance from the Albert Heijn and popular primary schools such as the Public School of Michiel de Ruyter and Broad School Roelof Venema and gives an impressive green view over the park of the rear. Because the roof of this house is provided with a durable and insulating layer of sedum plants, this house blend in perfectly with their lovely surroundings.
The ringroad of Amsterdam A10, A9, well-known shopping centers such as Groot Gelderlandplein, Stadshart and the Amsterdam Forest are just a few minute drive.
Randwijck is surrounded with lots of greenery, schools and play facilities for children. The Albert Heijn supermarket on the Bourgondischelaan is literally around the corner and can be reached within one minute walk. The house is also not far from the city centre of Amstelveen nr Amsterdam and the Amsterdam Forest. This area is easily accessible by car and public transport. The highway A9 and A10 are close by. With various public transport connections you can reach the South-Axis of Amsterdam in a few minutes.
Furthermore, you can park for free on the public road in this area.
- Very well insulated house in accordance with contemporary standards. Energy label A. With this label some mortgage providers provide a discount on your mortgage;
- Usable area of approximately 165,7 m²;
- A rare width of the building of almost 10 meters, which gives the house a particularly spacious and light character;
- 117 m² on the ground floor;
- Life-course proof house;
- Luxurious garden of approximately 36 m2 with natural stone flagstone tiles and gazebo with fantastic views over the greenery and ornamental water;
- No ground lease, on own ground;
- 4 bedrooms;
- 2 bathrooms;
- 3 toilets;
- Very large and bright living room in “T” shape, with large glass fronts to the garden;
- Fantastic kitchen with cooking island with a black Belvedere marble worktop and high-quality Bosch built-in appliances, such as induction hob with integrated extraction system, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, combination microwave / oven, baking oven and wine cooler with 2 zones (for white and red wine);
- Luxury oak slat herringbone parquet floor with accentuating bevel;
- Fully equipped with trimless LED recessed spotlights;
- Custom made solid oak staircase;
- Complete foundation repair carried out, using new foundation piles with a slab foundation;
- Very high-quality floor, roof and facade insulation;
- All windows fitted with new HR ++ glass;
- New window frames;
- Completely renewed electricity and water installation;
- Heating by new high-quality Remeha Calenta Ace 40L;
- House fully equipped with underfloor heating, with its own thermostat per room to operate the zone heating;
- Durable heat recovery system from Zehnder, for optimal durable mechanical ventilation of the house, without unnecessary heat loss to the outside;
- Eaton electricity box with 16 groups;
- Camera security with 4 cameras around the house;
- Roof terrace;
- Non Self-occupancy clause applicable for sellers;
Are you interested in viewing? Please contact our office for a viewing.
The Measurement Instruction is based on the NEN2580. The Measurement Instruction is intended to apply a more unambiguous way of measuring to give an indication of the usable area. The Measurement Instruction does not completely rule out differences in measurement results, for example due to differences in interpretation, rounding off or limitations when performing the measurement
This information has been compiled by us with due care. However, on our part, no liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All specified sizes and surfaces are indicative only
Read full description