In the center located modernized 3/4-room HOEKappartement (approx. 69 m²) with 2 balconies and an associated storage room on the ground floor. Due to its location on the 2nd floor, as well as an extra window in the side wall, large windows provide plenty of light and also offer a nice view of the surroundings.
The house is divided into a spacious bright living room that extends over the entire length of the house and offers space for a good sitting area and a separate spacious dining area (originally this room was divided into a living room and a 3rd bedroom). Thanks to its location on the corner, the living room has a beautiful large window in the side wall, which, like the large windows on the front and rear, offers a wide view of the surroundings. Furthermore, the apartment is divided with two bedrooms at the front, a modernized kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and (built-in) equipment, a separate modernized toilet and a white / gray tiled bathroom that is equipped with a shower and sink.
The living room, hall and bedrooms have a laminate floor. Almost all walls are finished with spachtelputz. Most rooms are finished with a tightly plastered or slightly sanded ceiling, with the ceilings in the hall and living room featuring a beautiful stucco plinth.
The apartment has 2 balconies. The sunny balcony at the front, which can be entered from the living room, is located on the southeast.
The balcony at the rear, which is accessible from the kitchen, is located on the northwest.
The house is fully equipped with plastic frames with double glazing. Heating and hot water is done via a combi boiler (type Nefit).
The house is part of a well-maintained complex with a closed entrance with intercom. The VVE is administered by a professional administrator, the VVE is in possession of a Multi-Year Maintenance Plan.
The house is located in a quiet street in the center of Badhoevedorp. In addition to a diversity of shops, there are also several schools and recreational and sports options in the vicinity. Good accessibility via various roads (including A9, A4, A5 and ring A10) and public transport facilities. Amsterdam, Haarlem and Schiphol are easily accessible. There is an opportunity for unpaid parking on public roads in and around the complex.
* The content is approximately 215 m³, the living area approximately 69 m², the storage approximately 5 m². The surface of the outdoor spaces together amounts to approximately 5 m². A Measurement Report was provided by an external agency, in accordance with the industry-wide measurement instructions based on the NEN2580.
* The complex was built around 1960.
* The house is well maintained on the inside and outside.
* The house has plastic frames with double glazing.
* Heating and hot water is done via a combi boiler (type Nefit).
* The apartment is part of the “Vereniging van Eigenaars Einsteinlaan 193 t / m 287 (odd numbers) in Badhoevedorp”. The service costs are € 116.00 per month.
* Delivery in consultation.
Read full description