Opportunity! Very well located 4-room apartment (86m²) on the 2nd floor with a pleasant view and a spacious south-facing balcony.
This highly sought-after 4-room apartment on the 2nd floor is located in a good location in Amsterdam-Noord. A spacious south-facing balcony and a view over the greenery. The apartment is located in a beautiful green area with shopping center Boven 't IJ, sports complexes and public transport within walking distance. With enough (free) parking and various roads in the area (ring A-10), we can say that the accessibility is excellent. Oh yes, of course the North-South line is also within walking distance.
General access, with access to elevator and staircase to the 2nd floor. Private entrance on the 2nd floor gives you access to the house. From the hallway you have access to: the living room with open kitchen and balcony located on the south, the master bedroom and the 2nd hall with access to the separate toilet with sink, 2 bedrooms located at the rear and the bathroom. The bathroom has a walk-in shower and sink.
The house has a spacious balcony located on the south.
You have access to a private storage room at the bottom of the complex.
- Apartment on the 2nd floor;
- Year of construction 1970;
- Living area approximately 86m²;
- 4 rooms (3 bedrooms);
- Balcony located on the south;
- Energy label E.
- Readily available;
- The kitchen is not standard. This is placed by the tenant. The seller does not guarantee that the kitchen is in good condition;
- Former rental home of De Key;
- Property is only for sale for self-occupancy (from parents to children);
- Anti-speculation clause of 2 years applies;
- Leasehold land of the municipality of Amsterdam, surrendered until 28-02-2053;
- Service costs € 177.97 p/m excluding heating costs € 77.20 p/m (active, professional VvE);
- Permanent project notary Spier and Hazenberg.
We are excited, are you?
Then make an appointment quickly for a viewing.
Read full description