Are you looking for a nice place on the border of Amsterdam with a view of the Amsterdamse Bos? Then this two bedroom apartment on the first and second floor at Emmakade 33-I is your chance.
The apartment was completely renovated in 2015 with a new kitchen, new bathroom, new toilet, renewed plastered walls, a restored ceiling, a second dormer and a lot more.
The living room and open kitchen with beautiful laminate flooring connect to the south-facing balcony. The modern built-in kitchen has plenty of storage space and the expected built-in appliances. There is also a separate toilet on this floor.
The two bedrooms on the first floor are wonderfully spacious. The bathroom with large walk-in shower, bath, toilet and washbasin is bright and large. The separate laundry room is very practical and the boiler is also here. The built-in wardrobe in the hallway is also a godsend.
If you want to have an extra room in the apartment, it is possible to make a separate room from the side room in the living room (previously this was the location of the bathroom).
For daily shopping, the shopping strip on Amsterdamseweg, Bourgondischelaan or Rembrandtweg are closeby. For a day of "shopping" you can go to Stadshart Amstelveen or the Groot Gelderlandplein shopping center.
And if you close the door behind you, you are almost literally in the Amsterdamse Bos. The well-known "Heemparken" in the district are around the corner.
Public transport is excellent. Are you going by bike? The city center of Amsterdam is a short distance: ten minutes by bike you are in the Vondelpark and five minutes later you are on the Leidseplein.
In short, a wonderful house! We are convinced and you are welcome to take a look at this little paradise.
- maisonette with its own entrance;
- completely renovated in 2015;
- unobstructed view over the water and the Amsterdamse Bos;
- excellent location in relation to public transport, Zuidas and roads;
- professional Owners Association (VvE) administrator, contribution € 54.82 per month;
- extra room possible;
- two large bedrooms;
- dormers at the front and back;
- separate laundry/storage room;
- boiler rent is € 36 per month;
- south-facing balcony over the entire width;
- seperate storage on the ground floor.
Read full description