Have you always wanted to live in the popular Bezuidenhout with the lovely shops of the Theresiastraat around the corner, have lunch at the end of the street in the weekend and be in the centre within 5 minutes by bike? If you are not already convinced, a visit to this well maintained 3-bedroom apartment will prove to be decisive!
- Located in one of the most beautiful streets in The Hague;
- Near the Haagse Bos;
- Within walking distance of Central Station;
- Various schools in the vicinity;
- Within cycling distance of the beach;
- Motorways (A4, N44/A44, A13) are very easy to reach (about 2 minutes).
What you definitely want to know about Emmastraat 13a:
- A living area of 136 m² in accordance with the branch measurement standard NEN 2580;
- Major renovation in 2012, including raising the roof and replacing front and rear gutters;
- Side wall has been replastered;
- Balcony railings completely renewed and painted in early 2021;
- Facade was painted at the end of 2020;
- Facade was grouted at the end of 2020;
- Kitchen cabinet fronts, handles, skirting boards and tap were replaced in December 2020;
- Communal staircase was upholstered in 2019;
- Electric awning with sensor at the rear;
- Wooden window frames with double glazing;
- Central-heating boiler Intergas 2012;
- Electricity: 12 groups and earth leakage circuit breaker and main switch;
- Renovated in 2012;
- Lots of light:
- Various recessed spotlights:
- Active Owner's Association, contribution is €84 per month;
- 10 year multi-year maintenance plan in place;
- Building inspection report available;
- Freehold plot;
- Construction year 1888;
- Also see our film about the area;
- Terms and conditions of sale apply;
- The sales contract will be drawn up in accordance with the NVM model;
- An age and asbestos clause will be included in the deed of sale
due to the year of construction.
You reach the entrance of the apartment through the communal entrance on the 1st floor and from there the stairs to the 2nd floor. On the landing, there is a spacious and modern renovated toilet with a wall-mounted toilet and hand basin. There is also a front room which is perfectly suitable for use as a study.
Through double doors with a glazing bar you enter the very spacious and bright open-plan living/dining room with beautiful fireplace, radiator covers, beautiful oak laminate flooring and doors to the sunny balcony at the rear. This balcony is just a bit deeper than the average Hague balcony, so you have adequate space to sit and eat.
The tasteful modern open-plan kitchen is equipped with a fridge-freezer, oven, 5-ring gas hob, extractor fan, dishwasher, granite countertop and there is plenty of cupboard space.
Stairs to the 3rd floor with lots of light due to the skylight. This floor also has beautiful oak laminate flooring, there is a built-in cupboard with the central-heating boiler installation and a separate storage cupboard for the washing machine and dryer.
Charming front room, partly due to the rafters, the skylight and the radiator covers. The 2nd front room is just a bit larger and has the same pleasant atmosphere.
In between the bedrooms, there is a modern and particularly spacious bathroom with a walk-in shower, bath, design radiator, skylight, wall-mounted toilet and double hand basin unit.
At the rear is a spacious master bedroom with rafters, recessed spotlights and storage space.
Interested in this property? Please contact your NVM estate agent. Your NVM estate agent acts in your interest and saves you time, money and worries.
Addresses of fellow NVM estate agents in Haaglanden can be found on Funda.
Municipality of The Hague, section R, number 12013 A5.
TRANSFER: mid-July/1 August
Read full description