Entrepotdok 114, 1018 AD Amsterdam
Located in the popular Plantagebuurt, this unique and stylish apartment (approx. 140 m²) is within sight of Artis. The property is in the Aquartis building, which was designed by (chief government) architect Liesbeth van der Pol. The complex as a whole was built in 2001 and occupies a beautiful, quiet location with an unobstructed view of water and green space and a car-free square right in front of the door.
Location and accessibility:
The property is set in a unique location: on the canal and opposite Artis, in the distinctive Entrepotdok area. With a small-scale feel, it is close to the old city centre and the Central Station. The apartment benefits from the close proximity of a wide range of small, stylish boutiques and various cafés, bars, restaurants and terraces. A number of shops, including a large supermarket, and the Dappermarkt (a typical Amsterdam market) are just a stone’s throw away too. The Muziekgebouw aan het IJ, the Tropenmuseum, the Hermitage Amsterdam, the Royal Theatre Carré, the Stopera, Brouwerij het IJ and the National Maritime Museum (Scheepvaartmuseum) are all just around the corner as well.
Various tram and bus stops are within walking distance. Central Station is 10 minutes away by tram, bus or bicycle. The A10 ring road can be accessed via the Piet Heintunnel in just five minutes, and Schiphol Airport is close by too.
Entrance hall. Meter cupboard. A separate toilet with a washbasin. A cupboard with a washing machine connection and a central heating boiler. A very spacious living room and half-open kitchen with access to a conservatory via a sliding door.
The apartment’s bathroom, which features a double washbasin, shower, toilet and bath, is located at the back of the property. Storage space. A very spacious bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe. The apartment’s second bedroom is at the front of the property too, next to the conservatory that is accessible through a sliding door.
A beautiful wooden bordered-herringbone floor has been laid throughout. The apartment also comes with storage space, communal bicycle storage and a parking space in the basement of the building; this is private property and solely available for use by residents of the Aquartis building.
The area’s name reflects its original function. The dock was built in 1827; imported goods were stored in the buildings here until the import duties on them were paid. These buildings are no longer used as bonded warehouses and the upper floors of some of them have been converted into residential properties (Binnenkadijk) (source: Stadsatlas Amsterdam).
- Apartment right approx. 140 m² (NEN-2580 measurements report available)
- Parking space in the car park in the basement
- The asking price excludes the parking space, for which a price of € 50,000 applies
- Storage space on the same floor as the car park
- The building is served by a lift
- Long-term lease bought out (property + storage space) until 30 April 2049. 1994 General Terms & Conditions apply (application submitted)
- Ground lease for parking space bought out until 30 April 2049. 1994 General Terms & Conditions apply
- Healthy, active owners’ association. Managed professionally
- Monthly service charges: property € 309.47 and parking space € 26.14
- Year of construction 2001
- Parking near the apartment is arranged via a permit system (source: municipality of Amsterdam)
- Transfer date in consultation
Read full description