This 3-room apartment of approx. 78 m2 is located on the ground floor and has a balcony on the southeast. The house is located on Cruquius Island, located in the popular Eastern Docklands in Amsterdam East. Close to various amenities and about 10 minutes cycling distance from the (heart) center.
Through the private entrance you enter the spacious hall with access to all rooms. At the rear is the spacious living room with semi-open kitchen. This space is very light and offers access to the sunny terrace with unobstructed views. At the front are the two spacious bedrooms with lots of light and unobstructed views. The bathroom has a shower, sink and connection for the washing machine. There is a separate toilet with a washbasin and a storage cupboard with central heating boiler. There is also a private storage room in the basement of the complex.
The house still needs to be finished at your own discretion and the floor must also be laid yourself.
The Entrpothof is located on Cruquius Island in the Eastern Docklands. There are various catering establishments and a gym on the island itself. You don't have to go far for supermarkets and shops, you can find them on the Oostelijke Handelskade within a few minutes by bike. And so everything is actually reached very quickly by bicycle. Artis, Waterlooplein and Oosterpark are all a 10-minute bike ride away and Central Station is also 15 minutes away. A prime location.
- Living area: approx. 78 m2 (according to NVM measurement instruction)
- Terrace: approx. 10 m2
- De Key's former rental home
- Property is only for sale for self-occupation (or parents for children)
- Anti-speculation clause of 2 years applicable
- Annual lease payments surrendered until June 1, 2041.
- Active VvE, monthly contribution € 128.69
- Delivery: can be done quickly
- Permanent project notary: Spier en Hazenberg Notaries
Read full description