This attractive 1930s semi-detached house with a view over the water is located on one of the nicest spots in Heemstede center. The house has a cozy living room, bright kitchen, 4 bedrooms, modern bathroom and blissful backyard.
The charming house is located in a very nice residential area around the corner from the shopping streets of Heemstede.
Various characteristic details for this period, such as stained glass windows, tiling and panel doors, have been preserved. The living room is very light due to the corner location and gives access trough French doors to the sunny garden with storage room. The kitchen is equipped with various built-in appliances. The location in this child-friendly residential environment is blissful, various sports accommodations, schools, nature reserves and shops are in the vicinity, but also public transport and Heemstede / Aerdenhout station are very easy to reach. In short, the ideal family home in a child-friendly neighborhood.
Good to know
* Beautiful vestibule with granito floor, original tiling and door with facet cut glass
* The beautiful panel doors are still present throughout the house
* The house has always been well maintained
* The berths are allocated by the municipality of Heemstede, with resident priority being given priority
* All walls and ceilings are fitted with sleek and smooth stucco
* The house was painted in 2018
* The electrical installation was completely renewed in 2001
* The location is fantastic around the corner from the center and yet quiet in a residential area
* There are several nice and good primary schools within a short cycling distance
* There is a childcare within walking distance and there are more within a short cycling distance
Beautiful and authentic entrance, vestibule / tour portal, corridor with stairs cupboard and toilet, bright living room with bay window with stained glass windows, attractive wood stove in marble fireplace and French doors to the sunny backyard, kitchen with a 5-burner stove with wok burner, extractor, dishwasher, oven, microwave and refrigerator with freezer, lovely backyard with stone shed and back.
Landing, 1st bedroom with 2 closets and nice view over the canal, 2nd bright bedroom also with a closet, 3rd bedroom at the front with nice view over the canal, bathroom with a shower, sink, 2nd toilet and door to the balcony , washbasin on the landing with connections for the washing machine and dryer.
Landing with lots of storage space and central heating combination boiler, 4th bedroom with skylight and a playful niche under the roof boarding.
Read full description