This spacious and bright 3 room (2 bed) apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of Park de Meer. The complex was built in 2002 and is equiped with an elevator.
The apartment comprises of 2 bedrooms, a large living with open plan kitchen and a bathroom with cornertub and a separate shower, external storage room and a (optional) private parking space.
The apartment measures 85m2 plus a 5m2 (covered) balcony. The southwest orientation makes this apartment sunny and bright. Its worth mentioning that the so called energylabel for this apartment is B meaning that the energy costs will be very low.
See the enclosed floor plan for the exact layout of the apartment.
Park de Meer is situated in the eastern part of Amsterdam called the Watergraafsmeer. The area is popular has low traffic and is child friendly. Within short distance you will find shops and restaurants. The Frankendael park is a short walk away as is the famous Jaap Eden icerink. Public transport takes you to the city centre in 15 minutes and the ringroad A10 is only a 2 minute drive. The village of Diemen with its shops is only 5 minutes away.
- Year of construction 2002
- Living area 85m2
- Balcony 5m2
- Very energy efficient
- Heating and hot water through district heating
- Maximum two adult tenants
- Tenants can register at the address
- No pets
- Deposit: 3,500
- Rental agreement: minimum 1 year
- Rent 1,575 per month excluding utility costs and 25 service costs.
- OPTION: Private indoor parking space in the garage ( 100,-- per month)
- Proof of sufficent income is required, subject to judgement and approval of the landlord.
Read full description